Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chris Lawson to Pike Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chris Lawson will be named the Head Baseball Coach at Pike Central Thursday at 1:30.

Great hire for Pike Central's baseball program. New field, New Coach, maybe a new direction.

Coach Lawson could build PC into a solid program in a few years.

Look forward to more games against the Old PHS Skipper.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Chris Lawson will be named the Head Baseball Coach at Pike Central Thursday at 1:30.

Great hire for Pike Central's baseball program. New field, New Coach, maybe a new direction.

Coach Lawson could build PC into a solid program in a few years.

Look forward to more games against the Old PHS Skipper.

Has the new field been built yet?
Bob Seger Wrote:Has the new field been built yet?
I was under the impression it was almost complete last season. I think it should be good to go for this one, but I am not positive. Anyone know anything more?
Two thoughts:

1) Great hire
2) Will never beat Pikeville
jetpilot Wrote:Two thoughts:

1) Great hire
2) Will never beat Pikeville

That's funny:thatsfunn
Great hire a real Baseball man. will make big noise in 15th region in a very short time. comes from a good baseball family. Go PETE
Anyone know who will take over at ER now?
Panther Thunder Wrote:I was under the impression it was almost complete last season. I think it should be good to go for this one, but I am not positive. Anyone know anything more?

It is expected to be finished by the spring I think right now they may be putting the grass down for it to take before Feb. Then im guessing they will go from there putting the finishing touches with the dug outs and such. From the looks of the plans should be a nice facility along with a new soccer complex to bump up against it. I am wondering what is going to be done with the old baseball field maybe lay grass for all of it and turn it into a practice field for football?

But I agree with you PT great hire and hopefully can build a strong foundation, he has a very good knack and producing strong pitchers.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:It is expected to be finished by the spring I think right now they may be putting the grass down for it to take before Feb. Then im guessing they will go from there putting the finishing touches with the dug outs and such. From the looks of the plans should be a nice facility along with a new soccer complex to bump up against it. I am wondering what is going to be done with the old baseball field maybe lay grass for all of it and turn it into a practice field for football?

But I agree with you PT great hire and hopefully can build a strong foundation, he has a very good knack and producing strong pitchers.
Will softball not continue to use the football field?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Will softball not continue to use the football field?

I thought they were still at Johns Creek you may be right though I've not been in Pike County for a while just know what I was told by admin in regards to the new baseball field.
Big pickup for the Hawks. Good luck Coach Lawson!!!
I played for Chris Lawson his 2 first years as a head coach, he was a great coach. He inherited some good teams but winning the region title in your first 2 seasons as a head coach is pretty impressive.
Chris Lawson will not accomplish anything at PCC. He is just a pervert and a low life.
KY Headhunter Wrote:Chris Lawson will not accomplish anything at PCC. He is just a pervert and a low life.

U jelly bro?

Explain yo'self.
Im not going to say much about the incidents on a sports thread but if Mr Lawson happens to read my post he will know exactly what Im talking about