Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wkyt news story "lookin like lorenzen"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Frankfort High QB Chris Hawkins news story about himself and Jared Lorenzen.

http://www.wkyt.com/video/?autoStart=tru...Id=7844967
Thanks for sharing Coach.

I wish Chris well in his future endeavors and can only hope he enjoys the same success Jared had in high school and in college.
cool story, il have to come watch him play again
Pretty cool story.
I think chris can lead frankfort to a state title coach 4 life if u can pm me some of this year game I can send it to a couple of collages that could want him
rebel 4 life Wrote:I think chris can lead frankfort to a state title coach 4 life if u can pm me some of this year game I can send it to a couple of collages that could want him

Zero chance of this happening. one word MAYFIELD.
rebel 4 life Wrote:I think chris can lead frankfort to a state title coach 4 life if u can pm me some of this year game I can send it to a couple of collages that could want him

Zero chance of this happening. one word MAYFIELD.
oline Wrote:Zero chance of this happening. one word MAYFIELD.

This is coming from a coach who hasn't played past the first week of November.
BDKO your post has nothing to do with what I said. It wasnt meant to be personal towards the team or the kid. hands down Mayfield is better. No offense to Frankfort but Mayfield will beat them by 4+ scores. No need to make it personal. Maybe your a little salty about the 62 Big brother dropped on your panthers?
Not salty at all, I have no ties to any school. Just a fan of high school football. I follow all local teams
I am not sure how this turned into something about other teams or who will beat who. I am sorry I ever posted the darn thing.
Seems to be a nice kid. Judging Frankfort's numbers he must be able to play a little to.
[quote=oline]BDKO your post has nothing to do with what I said. It wasnt meant to be personal towards the team or the kid. hands down Mayfield is better. No offense to Frankfort but Mayfield will beat them by 4+ scores. No need to make it personal. Maybe your a little salty about the 62 Big brother dropped on your panthers?[/QUOTE
U know u say that like ur worried I was giving him prise on leading his team and u take a shot on them like that ur are a low man
No hard feelings. And I Never said anything about the type of kid he is. Character is not in
Question with him. He's a great kid who has worked hard and drastically improved
Over the last four years. Not meant to take a shot at the kid. I was just stating my opinion on him leading his team to state. It has nothing to do with his leadership I just think Mayfield is a better team. As a Frankfort guy I HOPE they win it all because it'd be great for our town but realistically I don't see it happening
The next J-Load!!! Looks like a good football player, all the best to this young man.
kick mayfields butts frankfort.williamsburg is pulling for you. be awesome to play in bowling green.to underdog teams we believe an you should to go get'emConfusedmoke: