Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tates Creek @ Lafayette 10/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Roy Walton Bowl will be played @Lafayette on Friday night. Lafayette in the midst of a 5-game winning streak and Tates Creek coming off a district win over Clark Co. This game seems to always be competitive as it is a rivalry game. Who do you think wins?
Lafayette by 30
Stardust Wrote:Lafayette by 30

Lafayette will win, but win big like that? Not sure about that. TCHS has Oxendine and have a good young QB. LHS rolls, but IMO not that big.
Well, I'm a little biased, but I think Creek pulls out the upset win here. I see a high scoring game for sure. Lafayette hasn't seen a passing game like Creeks, and visa versa for Tates Creek... I see a high scoring game here...
You dont think Lex Cath has a passing game like Creek?
Hefty Lefty Wrote:You dont think Lex Cath has a passing game like Creek?

Oops... my bad... forgot Lafayette played them... I'll amend my previous post... "Lafayette hasn't seen a passing game like Creek... since they played Lex Cath earlier this year!" :-) and we all know how that game turned out. Obviously Creeks defense isn't anywhere near Lex Cath, which is why I'm predicting a high scoring game...
Lafayette 42

Tates Creek 28
CreekFan Wrote:Oops... my bad... forgot Lafayette played them... I'll amend my previous post... "Lafayette hasn't seen a passing game like Creek... since they played Lex Cath earlier this year!" :-) and we all know how that game turned out. Obviously Creeks defense isn't anywhere near Lex Cath, which is why I'm predicting a high scoring game...

Creeks defense isnt anywhere near Lafayette's defense either. Just look at the Madison Central games the last 2 weeks.
Madison Central 45 vs TC
Madison Central 0 vs Lafayette.

I dont think Creek has played a defense like Lafayette.

Let me amend that. "I dont think Creek has played a defense like Lafayette's since they played Scott Co!" :-) and we all know how that turned out.
Lafayette
LHS wins big UNLESS the BAND causes them 100 yds. in penalitys.