Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hell in a Cell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One match is announced for Hell in a Cell

Ryback vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship
It's almost certain that CM Punk will retain the Title at HIAC since theirs talk of him being the champion around the Royal Rumble and WM. If Ryback wins the title at HIAC I will be "Shell Shocked" like I was last night when Devon was revealed as a member of the Aces and Eights
I'm curious how they'll keep the title on Punk.

Perhaps...this might be the time when Brock Lesnar returns, since he's a Paul Heyman guy, he could take out Ryback somehow.
^ could do it. I haven't heard anything on Lesnar in awhile
I do not see them ending the streak of Ryback and since Rock is supposed to win the Title at Royal Rumble, the only conclusion is a DQ win for Ryback. Putting Lesnar in this match makes sense, but it would also mean that Lesnar would then be in a feud with Ryback. I don't see that happening, thus I don't know how you get a DQ in a HIC, but something out of the ordinary has to result that maintains the streak and the title around Punks waist
^They could have something happen to the ring like Big Show and Ryback fall through it or someone come up out of the cage. Or it could simply be a DQ because so many people come in and disrupt the match at once.
BTW, I despise the decision to push Ryback so fast. Looks like another wrestler they will ruin Sad
Heel Ryback maybe. Join the stable.
Another match has been added to HIAC. Kofi Kingston © vs. Miz for the IC Belt. Miz is upset because Kofi beat him for the IC Belt
* WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Ryback
* World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Big Show
* WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs. Tag Team Tournament Winners
* Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz
* Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio
Cm punk will keep his belt they can't have Ryback champ without a handler he is a horrible speaker
They don't want Punk to lose the title before Royal Rumble...

They don't want Ryback to lose his streak...

It will be interesting to see what they do.
They're can't be a DQ in a Hell in the Cell.

Either someone will take out Ryback before Hell in the Cell and have Punk face someone else and Punk retain the title or Punk not have a match but he'll more than likely have a match at Hell in a Cell. WWE will end either the streak or Punk will lose his title. I don't think Punk loses his title before Royal Rumble.

I had another theory but I forgot it but once It comes back to me I will post
^That might be what they do. They may have Paul Heyman run over Ryback with a car or something insane and then Paul and CM Punk start saying, "Well I guess I have no opponent" and then John Cena run to the ring, etc....
^ Could do it or have Brock Lesnar come back and take out Ryback before HIAC.

What's up with the title? One minute/day the title will show Hell in a Cell the next minute/day it will show **** in a Cell. What's up with that?