Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mercer County @ Boyle County 10/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions.
I understand that Mercer County has vastly improved. However, I still think that Boyle County will be too much. I got Boyle County winning at home.
Boyle by 3 or 4 TDS.
Boyle by 3 TD's.
Boyle...by a lot.
Boyle 34-7
Mercer is improving but not enough to roll past Boyle Co. Not sure though about a big blow out.
Have they really improved any more than last year??? IMHO no. I think the teams they play are down some including boyle I think it will be a close first half then boom rebels run wild.
Boyle runs away with this one early!
I think this one comes down to the 4th quarter, but Boyle holds on to win by 10.
bigtitandaddy Wrote:Have they really improved any more than last year??? IMHO no. I think the teams they play are down some including boyle I think it will be a close first half then boom rebels run wild.

I think they have improved and I agree with your prediction. Although, I will say that Boyle County is down, not out. Don't be surprised if Boyle County is playing at Ft. Thomas in the semifinals.
Boyle County 35

Mercer County 21
It's hard not to pick Boyle over Merger Co.
Is anyone going to be posting scores via twitter Friday night?
I look for a good battle between the two teams,but I think Boyle Co. will come out from the battle with the win and 2 seed for the playoffs.
Rocky Top Wrote:I look for a good battle between the two teams,but I think Boyle Co. will come out from the battle with the win and 2 seed for the playoffs.

IMO, Boyle co. will be playing for the region title against.........whoever wins the other side of bracket. I think Boyle is far better than their record shows. I'm a bit biased but even with Lex Cath playing with an inexperienced Sophmore QB, I think catholic will be there for the Boyle co. rematch.

Russell county and Knox Central are both very good teams but Boyle county is still Boyle county reguardless of their record and Lex Cath lost their star QB in Kyle Bolin, but catholic's back-up was named as the number 1 rising Sophmore in the nation at the Schumann NUC combine that was held in Norman Oklahoma this past summer. He does lack experience.

This is JMO and it could easily be Knox and Russell county in the finals. Can't wait til playoffs.:1:

Boyle 35
Mercer14