Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati Elder, OH @ Highlands 10/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins and Why?
Highlands by 10. They are getting into playoff mode.
Elder doesn't have starters suspended and aren't stuck in a 2-8 rut. They were even somewhat impressive against trinity.

Elder 28

Highlands 14
Should be a good game. I will take Highlands by a touchdown in a very close game.
Elder makes the playoffs with a win over Highlands. With all the momentum they have, I'll take Elder with a competitive 14 point win
Elder will be loaded and we will have to bring our A game. I'll go with my Birds in a tight one.
Elder 56
Highlands 20
kentucky fan highlands 56 elder 20Confusedmoke:
Elder holds on of the nations top teams to less than 20, and we have people saying HHS will score 50? Trinity couldn't even score 50 against them. We have some drunk predictions on this Sunday afternoon.....
Elder 21 Highland 17 score could flip flop
Stardust Wrote:Elder holds on of the nations top teams to less than 20, and we have people saying HHS will score 50? Trinity couldn't even score 50 against them. We have some drunk predictions on this Sunday afternoon.....

i was thinking 28 to 14, Elder's defense has been defending well against teams with dual threat QBs and explosive offenses, what Highlands does
I'm no Highlands fan, but I never want to see a Kentucky team get beat by a team from another state so I say, come on Highlands.:Thumbs:
Panthers 35 - Birds 21
Go Highlands! Should be a great game to watch.
I will be cheering for the Birds, but have to say I think Elder wins this one 31-14.
Elder-42

Highlands-14
FTH should win but I'm sure glad the game is at home.
Stardust Wrote:Elder holds on of the nations top teams to less than 20, and we have people saying HHS will score 50? Trinity couldn't even score 50 against them. We have some drunk predictions on this Sunday afternoon.....

I watched the Trinity Elder game; score doesn't indicate it, but Elder hung with Trinity. Really impressed with how Elder's O moved the ball on Trinity's D. Elder had a very nice short passing game. If I recall properly, Elder failed to score twice deep in T's territory. My take away from watching the tape: Elder wasn't that much below T; which could spell big problems for the Birds this Friday night. Hope I'm wrong.
Highlands wins
Elder is coming to fort t with a big azzz load of humble pie. Eat up birds you ve earn it. :-)
sawmill Wrote:Elder is coming to fort t with a big azzz load of humble pie. Eat up birds you ve earn it. :-)

Can you explain???
I will be pulling for Highlands, but i think Elder will be to much for them this year.

Elder 34
Birds 14
Highlands 21
Elder 14
If Highlands doesn't find a consistent passing attack (this year that would mean hitting 33% of their deep balls) they will be in trouble.
Highlands in a close one at home.
Elder by 28
I'll take Elder by 20 because they have played very good football teams tight. Will not let Highlands back in it once they get up.
Highlands takes a loss in this one. Elder-34 Highlands-13
Elder by 21.
Highlands can take it if they execute a few things. no turnovers, finish tackles, no special teams gaffs. McCoy handled this defensive last year well. I think his confidence will be high and he hasnt gotten pounded on for a couple weeks. McCoy just needs someone to step up and make plays for him like Sheehan did last year.

Elder is thirsty for revenge but the Birds are fresh and have been focusing on this game for 3 weeks.

If Highlands does these things: Highlands 25-23
If not Elder 42-14
Pages: 1 2