Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central @ Breathitt County 10/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
Dang this is like the third straight thursday night game for Knott, its going to be ugly. Running clock early in the one and the Bobcats decide the final score.
This is one of those games that injuries happen. Hopefully both teams come out of this one healthy.
Breathitt with all starters in could win this one by as much as they want. With that said I would say the Breathitt coach will give some players a rest in this one.
Breathitt Co-46
Knott Central-0
Breathitt-64

Knott-6
Do-double-gg Wrote:Breathitt with all starters in could win this one by as much as they want. With that said I would say the Breathitt coach will give some players a rest in this one.

If I'm not mistaken the Breathitt/KCC game last year started with a running clock and several of Breathitt's key players didn't even dress for the game. KCC seems to have improved some since last year so not sure if that will happen again but I would guess Breathitt's starters only play about a half at most.
Holcomb probably won't allow a running clock to happen. He has shown a tremendous amount of class all season when it has came to taking out his starters early.
Breathitt will win big by at least 4 TD's.
Breathitt names the score
Breathitt will win easily but I expect they will rest starters for the playoffs. This will be a good game to heal nagging injuries.
Breathitt Co by 60+
The bobcats will hopefully come out of this game injury free. I look for Holcomb to allow the starters to play the first quarter and I feel like they will build a big enough lead to allow the J.V. team to finish the game. Breathitt wins 42-7.
Breathitt,Co 49 Knott 0
KY Headhunter Wrote:Dang this is like the third straight thursday night game for Knott, its going to be ugly. Running clock early in the one and the Bobcats decide the final score.

This game is Friday night.
I'd say by the end of this one, Jaylin will be shaking his head saying "I shoulda been a Bulldog." But hey "We still have a heck of a basketball team."
Breathitt by 70
I would hope that Breathitt rests most if not all of their starters in this one because, nothing good can come from playing your starters in this game. With that said, Breathitt will steamroll Knott Central no matter who they put on the field!

Breathitt Co. - 48

Knott Co. Central - 0
KY Headhunter Wrote:Dang this is like the third straight thursday night game for Knott, its going to be ugly. Running clock early in the one and the Bobcats decide the final score.

I agree Breathitt by as much as they want.
do i even need to say who will win and why? we ALL know whats gonna happen this friday. Breathitt has one worry. not to lose any players in this game/
Breahitt County
Stardust Wrote:Who wins and Why?

This game is not on 10/18/2012 it is on 10/19/2012. Talked to coach today and he said
the game is Friday.
Breathitt County 56

Knott County Central 0