Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ Betsy Layne 10/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
Betsy Layne by 2. Home field advantage.
I'm going with Betsy layne in a close one.... I wonder If both of these teams know who #3 is from Leslie County!! hahahaha he's laid the wood now time 4 pburg to witness it!!
Betsy Layne by 17.
Betsy Lane with the 'W'
4ever witness Wrote:I'm going with Betsy layne in a close one.... I wonder If both of these teams know who #3 is from Leslie County!! hahahaha he's laid the wood now time 4 pburg to witness it!!

not sure what the second part of this post has to do with this game.. so i'm going to ask, how does pburg get to see #3 from leslie county play in a game that features Betsy Layne, and Shelby Valley??
bc hes gonna send the message to pburg this Friday like
he did to Betsy layne #21 and SV #2
#3 is a very good player but he does not quit leading with his head he will get hurt.
^^^ agreed i know the kid, good young man and hell of an athlete. if he hits you, you know it but he does lead with his head id never wanna see him end up in a wheelchair. the kid he hit from sv was a scary one from what i hear. i was told the kid didnt move for 10 minutes. but bl vs sv ill take bl, sv is young and their line is no where near what it was last year.
bl-28
sv-6
I think he is the best player for LC.
As for Betsy Layne I am very impressed with how athletic they are even without Henson.
Betsy Lane with the win.
Lets be honest. I dont think anyone knows. Both teams are capable of losing this one. I really dont think you could combine both teams + east ridge and beat belfrys JV team.
The Bobcats by 14.
LetsBeHonest Wrote:Lets be honest. I dont think anyone knows. Both teams are capable of losing this one. I really dont think you could combine both teams + east ridge and beat belfrys JV team.

And this has what to do with this thread pertaining to the game?

Grow up!
Betsy Layne-44
Shelby Valley-26
LetsBeHonest Wrote:Lets be honest. I dont think anyone knows. Both teams are capable of losing this one. I really dont think you could combine both teams + east ridge and beat belfrys JV team.

wow unclassy bud, some people should keep their opinions to theirselves. first off, belfry has one of the biggest football traditions in the mtns and even in the state. Second, why even say that about BL and east ridge? BL has up their winning percentage the last 5 seasons and if im not mistaking East ridge won around 6 or 7 games in 2010. dont throw off on the athletes
sportsguru4u Wrote:Betsy Lane with the win.

Betsy Layne by 2

Yeah, but I'm sure if they had YOU out there playing they could beat anyone. As for B.L. S.V. it should be very close........ I'll take B.L. 22-20.
I think it will be a close game early on. Betsy Layne IMO has a more athletic team and will pull away in the end.

BL 35
SV 21
Is this game Thursday (10/18)
BL by 21
LOL. Oh my bad. SHOULD BE A VERY EXCITING GAME TO WATCH. BOTH TEAMS ARE AWSOME AND IT WILL BE HARD TO FIND A SEAT AT THIS ONE IM SURE.
Shelby Valley 31

Betsy Lane 28