Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central @ Bell County 10/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
Bell with running clock early. Bell dominated Corbin who overwhelmed McCreary.
where is the game at? lol
Bell County...by a lot.
:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:bell :Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
Why does McCreary even have a football program there admin. dosn't support it. You know it has to be hard on those kids when no one in the school system cares if you never win a game.
insideinfo Wrote:Why does McCreary even have a football program there admin. dosn't support it. You know it has to be hard on those kids when no one in the school system cares if you never win a game.

They were pretty good just 3-4 years ago. No reason to shut it down that quickly.
This could be a good game if Bell starts there peewee team....look, Bell will take the next two weeks to work on HC.
It gives the boys who want to play something constructive to do instead of something they shouldn't.
bear claw Wrote:This could be a good game if Bell starts there peewee team....look, Bell will take the next two weeks to work on HC.

The HC game is a good rivalry but I think that Bell County and the coaches will be getting ready for the playoffs they are more important.
Amped 88 Wrote:The HC game is a good rivalry but I think that Bell County and the coaches will be getting ready for the playoffs they are more important.

Amps right Bell dosn't worry bout Harlan Co. Thats more for the fans to talk about. Its all bout getting ready for the playoffs.
3wishes Wrote:They were pretty good just 3-4 years ago. No reason to shut it down that quickly.

I'll agree they were better a few years ago but they were not good. Didn't they run that coach off?
bear claw Wrote:This could be a good game if Bell starts there peewee team....look, Bell will take the next two weeks to work on HC.
Why do you have to post in a way that is degrading to a bunch of high school kids who give all they have week in and week out. If your opinion is that Bell wins then state that but be respectful in the process is that so hard. I feel sorry for people like you and I'll pray for you!
insideinfo Wrote:I'll agree they were better a few years ago but they were not good. Didn't they run that coach off?

No, that Coach Retired and they were 7-3 in regular season, beat some good teams. McCreary can have a good program when somethings change.
Bell by as much as they want.
Bell will have the starters out by halftime
I wouldn't even play the starters.
Kentucky football fans can't wait for basketball season to start and McCreary football fans can't wait for deer season to start. Bell wins by 9.................... TDs
I would love to see the Raider program have a good season. Hopefully, they'll have some good players coming up.
Raiders had a pretty good team a couple of years ago with Watts and Roark leading the way. It is disappointing they lost that momentum. it reminds you of Joker taking over for Brooks. One step forward. Two steps backward. Did their best player transfer to Somerset? He was a big kid who played tight end and linebacker. Maybe not Somerset but I believe it was one of the Pulaski schools.
Bell Co-48
McCreary Central-0
Bell Co. Big