Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Countdown to December 21st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
68 days leftConfusednicker:
What is December 21?
^
"The end of the world"

You know why people shouldn't admit that they believe this if they actually do?

Because the whole time we call them stupid, and if it doesnt happen we get in a "i told you so" and if it doesnt were all dead, so no reply from them Confusednicker:
I wonder if anyone else is like me and just thought, maybe the mayans got to that day and said, "hmm, im sick of writing this crap, were not gonna live that long".

And BTW, the Mayans didnt account for leap years meaning, there dates were wrong according to ours, and the end of the world would have already came had we still used there ways...
Gonna be a Parrrrtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Well, my entire family and I will be at a basketball tournament on Hilton Head!

Soooo, that's a party for me!!
LOL I'm ready for December 22nd.

That day will be a fun day!
Well if it does happen it will save me a bunch of money on christmas presents.. If it don't happen I will have a good excuse to buy a crappy gift lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wonder if anyone else is like me and just thought, maybe the mayans got to that day and said, "hmm, im sick of writing this crap, were not gonna live that long".

And BTW, the Mayans didnt account for leap years meaning, there dates were wrong according to ours, and the end of the world would have already came had we still used there ways...
Didn't have to account for leap year their calendar because wasn't based on a solar year. Their calandar rolls over at various times once the codex expires. Unlike the Gregorian calendar that is based on a solar year thus needing a leap year
[Image: shutterstock1830582.jpg?w=660]:pondering:
Either way Confusedinglepar:Wave::beerwez::party2::letsparty
^
Either way, according to there calenders, the end of the world would have already came right? Or is it that its still years away?
I know it one or the other.
Their calandar doesn't end just rolling over to a new era. 13th I think
67:Thumbs:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wonder if anyone else is like me and just thought, maybe the mayans got to that day and said, "hmm, im sick of writing this crap, were not gonna live that long".

That's what I have been saying for a long time but, I guess the media wants to keep it going! Also, I find it funny how much money some people are making off this supposed dooms day but, oh well.....:yawn:
nky Wrote:Their calandar doesn't end just rolling over to a new era. 13th I think

Yes, but their "eras" were in increments of 600 years....so why stop at 13? I mean, look how much time they have accurately accounted for up until this time!

I'm not storing food in a bomb shelter or anything, but I think this is still a little creepy.
:popcorn:
^^
cute!!
Oh great, another countdown - and this time SK didn't start it????