Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arkansas 49 - Kentucky 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game was called in the 3rd/4th Quarter due to lightning/storms
Final.

They called the game with about 5 minutes left in the third quarter.

They should've though, Kentucky was pathetic, and they had no chance of coming back. Arkansas just demolished UK.

So, what High School does Joker go to? Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
good thing they called this one, might have been 70-7 geeesh..
Worst UK football team since the Bill Curry era! Rich Brooks had the program moving forward and in less than 3 years Joker and his circus have destroyed it! I still have the feeling that Joker will get one more year! I hope he is fired tommorow!
That is the worst Arkansas team in years. Quit being so PC and demand Barnfart fire his sorry arse!!!!
Joker is standing in the door, just waiting for it to slam shut...lol.
Fire joker
FINALLY everybody is starting to get on the same page.

Once i get FBALL and PTF on board, they will fire him Confusednicker:
I dont think any of Bill Curry's teams were as bad as this one? Commonwealth stadium will have some of the smallest crowds since the stadium rennovations for their last 3 home games... If Joker is not fired it will be unreal how many folks will not renew their season tickets! It is so obvious that Mr Phillips is in way over his head as a head coach in the SEC... The program is beyond laughable!
It'll get worse next Saturday as those georgia bulldogs roll into town
It's a good thing for Arkansas that the game was stopped. UK was getting ready for a serious comeback.Confusednicker:
^haha. Then joker would have gotten a lifetime contract..
Pathetic. Simply, freaking, pathetic.
Ok, I was very wrong.
How many games would Tressel have to si tout if UK hired him tomorrow?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:FINALLY everybody is starting to get on the same page.

Once i get FBALL and PTF on board, they will fire him Confusednicker:

Firing him isn't what bothers me its who they will hire and give no support to afterwards.
^
Im telling you Petrino!

But only if they'll get rid of him.

Got to have a guy that can recruit.
Some coaches cant coach but win with talent. In order to do that you have to be a great recruiter.

Petrino is both IMO. Instant success.