Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas Tech 49 - (5) West Virginia 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Told ya this would be loss #1 for the Mountaineers :biglmao:
Confusednicker:

They sure are SEC caliber......
Hell, you twits are in the SEC and are not SEC caliber.
Why don't WV play the Crimson Tide, Bulldogs or Tigers and no not the sucky Auburn Tigers?
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Hell, you twits are in the SEC and are not SEC caliber.

Dont be mad, be happy.

You'll still have a chance at winning the Big Least.

Im an Idaho State fan. So you cant get me there....

It would have been different had this been a close upset, or an OT thriller, but this was complete domination in every way.

You all might as well settle the bet now, because there is no way in hell they get in now...It will also remove SK's 40 foot long sig Confusednicker:
Yeah I know I hate it being that long too but I had to put it there so the thread wouldn't get lost. Ernie 1-2 more losses and you will have a brand new Avatar and Signarture
Defense.
LOL :popcorn: That was a great game!

If you hate WVU, like me, at least.. :lmao:
Strikeout King Wrote:Why don't WV play the Crimson Tide, Bulldogs or Tigers and no not the sucky Auburn Tigers?

We play Bama in 2014.:1:
Wooooooooo !!!!!!
^ Uh oh!! Somebody is in some trouble due to a certain bet! Confusednicker:

Edit: (Meant for Neery)
Just call me wideneery, because WVU may not win another game this year. Defense was AWOL today.
I was certainly shocked watching this game! TTU certainly did an outstansing defensive job!
you can't win a national championship without a defense

as far as the Big Least is concerned, they're 2-0 against the SEC this year
Well I will admit I was way off on this one.
It will be difficult for the Neers to make it to the BCS game now.
I couldn't help but smile while watching this game..
Neery, welcome to the NWO!

New Wide Order
I love how other conferences fans always resort to UK and Vandy when someone brings up the SEC.
They forget they would prolly lose to the other ten.
WV BCS hopes.
nananana nananana hey hey hey good bye.
Lol wow.
They still have a shot at making it but they'd have to go undefeated and win the Big 12 in order to do so, that's why I haven't picked/made dangerousdaneerfan's avatar and signature yet
Strikeout King Wrote:They still have a shot at making it but they'd have to go undefeated and win the Big 12 in order to do so, that's why I haven't picked/made dangerousdaneerfan's avatar and signature yet

One more loss at any point this season and they are for sure done, even though they most likely are already out of the hunt.
^ That's why I'm waiting on them to lose again before Ernie get's a new avatar and signature.