Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PS2 or XBOX ????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wondering ? I like them both !
Both are good, but i like to play the xbox alot more
PS2 but i do like the xbox, just have to much invested in ps2 to change and also ps2 online is free.
There's no comparison in the two to be quite honest...The XboX puts the PS2 to shame in most every aspect of play...
xbox
alfus21 Wrote:There's no comparison in the two to be quite honest...The XboX puts the PS2 to shame in most every aspect of play...

No doubt about that. Especially with the capabilities of running Linux on the X-Box.....:rockon:
The X-Box controller is too hard to work
My PS2
The XboX controller is actually pretty easy to work after about 5 minutes of playing it, plus it's a lot more fun...
i love my xbox.. and as long as they keep making them i don't think i'll go back to a playstation..
Xbox
Xbox, Sony might as well give up.
ps2 in my opinion is better than x-box
Xbox
xbox
Neither.....go NINTENDO!!! haha
PS2 for RPGS
XBOX for everything else!!
The xbox hardware is just so much better than the PS2.
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:No doubt about that. Especially with the capabilities of running Linux on the X-Box.....:rockon:
:thumpsup: Xecuter3 modchip inside mine :Clap:
I like them both... but I think I like the PS2 a little more
Xbox
BFritz Wrote:The X-Box controller is too hard to work
The first X-box controller was big and bulky to use, the new one they made is alot smaller and you can use it easier.
BurntTires Wrote:The first X-box controller was big and bulky to use, the new one they made is alot smaller and you can use it easier.

But do you still need to use that knob???
I like both of them.
ps2 has better game titles.
Xbox has halo.