Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 47 Berea 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not a great game but a good win.
Looked like Sizemore could throw a deep touchdown any time he pleased
45 was a load for Berea. Not real sharp. A bye week and fall break back to back weeks may have had something to do with that. Berea played hard and had a lot to do with it.
Congrats Williamsburg
Another win for W'Burg
I seen second half of this one. Williamsburg was taking shots down field and with 2:30 left in the game and the score was already 47-12. I had no dog in the fight but i just hate seeing that. show some class and run the ball and the time out. act like you been there before.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I seen second half of this one. Williamsburg was taking shots down field and with 2:30 left in the game and the score was already 47-12. I had no dog in the fight but i just hate seeing that. show some class and run the ball and the time out. act like you been there before.

don't go there ROCK, the Jackets took 3 straight knees to end the game deep inside Berea territory just after that pass. It's not uncommon for us or anyone to throw the ball late in the game on 3rd down and long no matter what the score. I don't remember the Jackets scoring in the 4th quarter. Hey rock is the rockets so bad this year that you have become a Berea fan. Did the rockets score in the 4th quarter against Estill in that blowout. Coach Herron is a class guy with a big heart that surronds himself with kids and adults with special needs, letting them help and be part of this team. Anybody that knows him would be offended by your post.:dontthink
cherokee Wrote:don't go there ROCK, the Jackets took 3 straight knees to end the game deep inside Berea territory just after that pass. It's not uncommon for us or anyone to throw the ball late in the game on 3rd down and long no matter what the score. I don't remember the Jackets scoring in the 4th quarter. Hey rock is the rockets so bad this year that you have become a Berea fan. Did the rockets score in the 4th quarter against Estill in that blowout. Coach Herron is a class guy with a big heart that surronds himself with kids and adults with special needs, letting them help and be part of this team. Anybody that knows him would be offended by your post.:dontthink

You opened the drive with a 60 yard pass with under 3 minutes to play play. Should have kneed it then. Or at least run the ball and punt it away.
Do these scores sound familiar Mr. Class act like you have been there before. 80-0, 79-7, 76-0, 71-0, 68-0, 62-0, 61-0, 64-0, 63-6, 60-0, 65-0. Those are all Rockcastle County scores when they could play. It is hard to score 80 without attempting to run the score up. A 35 point win pales in comparison to those scores put up by the classy and compassionate Rock.
ROCkSOLID69 Confusederved::policeman:policeman:policeman:kneel:call us 2013:kneel:
E's Army Wrote:Do these scores sound familiar Mr. Class act like you have been there before. 80-0, 79-7, 76-0, 71-0, 68-0, 62-0, 61-0, 64-0, 63-6, 60-0, 65-0. Those are all Rockcastle County scores when they could play. It is hard to score 80 without attempting to run the score up. A 35 point win pales in comparison to those scores put up by the classy and compassionate Rock.

I'd say all those scores were pre-running clock rule era...
However, I'd normally agree that 70+ is bad but in those games you are referring to Knott Central was the opponent and they passed the entire game and kept throwing interceptions for touchdowns to the freshmen team in most of those scores. I know for a fact that Rock was never throwing in 3rd or 4th quarter in any of those lopsided games, unlike what Rock69 said WBurg was doing.
E's Army Wrote:Do these scores sound familiar Mr. Class act like you have been there before. 80-0, 79-7, 76-0, 71-0, 68-0, 62-0, 61-0, 64-0, 63-6, 60-0, 65-0. Those are all Rockcastle County scores when they could play. It is hard to score 80 without attempting to run the score up. A 35 point win pales in comparison to those scores put up by the classy and compassionate Rock.
E's right, Rock has no room to criticize Coach Herron on this one...
3wishes Wrote:I'd say all those scores were pre-running clock rule era...
However, I'd normally agree that 70+ is bad but in those games you are referring to Knott Central was the opponent and they passed the entire game and kept throwing interceptions for touchdowns to the freshmen team in most of those scores. I know for a fact that Rock was never throwing in 3rd or 4th quarter in any of those lopsided games, unlike what Rock69 said WBurg was doing.

You are a piece 3-wishes, what a joke. Everyone knows rock has never thrown the ball in the 1st or 2nd quarter either so why in the hell would they throw it in the 3rd and 4th.:lmao
3wishs can it ...... Like said many times before when u have a passing offense ever play has the potential to be a big play ... also if you where there u could understand why we wouldn't want are sophomore running backs getting hit by there huge lineman or number 45 and seeing one of are running backs had already twisted a ankle ...
Jacketpride Wrote:3wishs can it ...... Like said many times before when u have a passing offense ever play has the potential to be a big play ... also if you where there u could understand why we wouldn't want are sophomore running backs getting hit by there huge lineman or number 45 and seeing one of are running backs had already twisted a ankle ...

LOL
I could care less what Williamsburg did against Berea, I was just saying it was not fair to compare teams from 10 or more years ago to today's rules.
cherokee Wrote:You are a piece 3-wishes, what a joke. Everyone knows rock has never thrown the ball in the 1st or 2nd quarter either so why in the hell would they throw it in the 3rd and 4th.:lmao

Actually in those years Rock had just as many yards passing as rushing.
3wishes Wrote:Actually in those years Rock had just as many yards passing as rushing.

with that statement your credibility just went down :flush: give me the years that rock had more passing yardage than rushing.
Im kinda impressed you guys follow rock so close. If you really seen us play you would know when up big rocks varsity never plays 4th quarter and we run the ball . Unlike williamsburg who pads stats on weaker teams.
cherokee Wrote:with that statement your credibility just went down :flush: give me the years that rock had more passing yardage than rushing.

I never said Rock had more passing yards than rushing, I said just as many and I'm sorry that you felt I was trying to decieve you but Rock has never had more passing than rushing but as I stated they've had several seasons of 2,000 + passing.
Years where Rock threw a lot were:

Not sure why the two Jacket fans are being so defensive over one comment made from an unbiased viewer...
I could care less about the scores or Rockastle, but I thought Williamsburg did not look very good defensively in this ball game. They allowed several big runs with their starters in the game. I have never seen a team push Williamsburg around at all this year, but Berea did on several occasions.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Im kinda impressed you guys follow rock so close. If you really seen us play you would know when up big rocks varsity never plays 4th quarter and we run the ball . Unlike williamsburg who pads stats on weaker teams.

I would rather watch little league soccer than watch that type of offense and so would 75% of football fans. Glory days are over in Mt Vernon I don,t see no district or region in the near future for you guys and
you don't have to worry about being up big this year IN the 4th quarter. WE CAN'T HELP IT THAT 1A FRANKFORT RUNNED THE SCORE UP ON YOU GUYS. Confusednicker: YOU RUN THE BALL BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PASSING GAME (ref)see Lexington Catholic for sucess
The be classy and act like you been there before comments were sanctimonious. I have no problems with the Rock and wish them luck the remainder of the season. Rocksolid don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
cherokee Wrote:with that statement your credibility just went down :flush: give me the years that rock had more passing yardage than rushing.

I'm pretty sure no one knows Rockcastle stats from that era better than 3wishes.
HDE Wrote:I'm pretty sure no one knows Rockcastle stats from that era better than 3wishes.

Im pretty sure your right.
cherokee Wrote:I would rather watch little league soccer than watch that type of offense and so would 75% of football fans. Glory days are over in Mt Vernon I don,t see no district or region in the near future for you guys and
you don't have to worry about being up big this year IN the 4th quarter. WE CAN'T HELP IT THAT 1A FRANKFORT RUNNED THE SCORE UP ON YOU GUYS. Confusednicker: YOU RUN THE BALL BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PASSING GAME (ref)see Lexington Catholic for sucess

Instead of attending that soccer game maybe you should go to English class, no one RUNNED up the score, maybe ran up the score though.
cherokee Wrote:You are a piece 3-wishes, what a joke. Everyone knows rock has never thrown the ball in the 1st or 2nd quarter either so why in the hell would they throw it in the 3rd and 4th.:lmao

That statement made no sense with what the poster said when you quoted.
West 80 Wrote:Instead of attending that soccer game maybe you should go to English class, no one RUNNED up the score, maybe ran up the score though.

:hilarious: is that all you got ? come on put on your big boy pants we are talking football. I reviewed the last page of your recent posts and here is some content you need to correct.
1. it is good close game--- should be --it is a good close game 10/10/12
2. who fault is that--------should be-- whose fault is that 10/10/12
3. rivaly ? what the heck does this word mean, I saw it in one of your post. Please give me the definition of this word.

I just hope you are not a teacher or in the education field, because you are dumber than I am.:rules:
cherokee Wrote::hilarious: is that all you got ? come on put on your big boy pants we are talking football. I reviewed the last page of your recent posts and here is some content you need to correct.
3. rivaly ? what the heck does this word mean, I saw it in one of your post. Please give me the definition of this word.

I just hope you are not a teacher or in the education field, because you are dumber than I am.:rules:

Funy, reel funi, eye kant beleeve eye speld that bad, eye bet her go bak to skool two.

eye aint got big boy pants

Its all in fun, dont take stuff serious
cherokee Wrote::hilarious: is that all you got ? come on put on your big boy pants we are talking football. I reviewed the last page of your recent posts and here is some content you need to correct.

Haha you got served would be appropriate here
Ok WEST 80Confusederved::policeman:policeman This is not a english class but a math class:blondetea win you score a touchdown thats 6pts.an when you cant stop us we are going to score 50 plus a game.thats a fact WEST80 call us for 2013 game:please::wenumber1 dont you love it.Confusedmoke:
Pages: 1 2