Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County 54 Shelby Valley 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any Stats?
go leslie county :howdy:
Eagles flying high. Good win.
Congrats Leslie Co
Leslie County with the 'W'
The worst officiating I have seen at a high school game in 20 plus years of watching high school football.
I agree blue60............
.......and here come the refball excuses
can someone tell me what the issue was on the sv sideline? this makes the second time the police have been called in to sort out the opposing teams issues whatever they were. i really didnt think was that badly officiated lc has a good team once again. maybe not as good as last years but they are making some noise
does this mean lc hosts another playoff game? if so, can someone tell me how many years its been since this has occured. they hosted a playoof game in 2005 but i dont think they hosted a playoff game in 2006 when they had the big 3 trio of Brian Hubbard, Ryan "ryano" Howard, and Timmy Baker.
After #3 hit the kid from SV and it was a clean hit, another kid hit a SV kid 2-3 seconds after the whistle and drove him into the fence. Parents were very upset. Next play was another late on #87 from SV which ripped his helmet off. Parents became more upset. Refs let LC do this all night which did not sit well with the parents. LC had the better team but late hits were uncalled for. Should have been an ejection on the first late hit due to its severity......
Eagles played very well, Horton made good decisions and everybody played hard. Hope the best for the kid that was wheeled out in an ambulance; it was a brutal clean hit.
I did not see any late hits in this game.. I thought the game was called very well.. #3 hit was sick!!.. I hope the SV kid is ok