Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green 24 - Warren Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened BG? I thought this game would be more open than what it was. No way would BG contend with Highlands this year, and they may not be able yp beat JH. Should Highlands and BG ever play, I will take Highlands 56-10 with a running clock.
Bowling Green is better than Highlands....
not this year Highlands 2TDS better team.
I think the Dallas Cowboys would beat them both...
be close
Maybe RIUTG, but the youth of Highlands would destroy the Pterodactyls.
WideRight05 Wrote:What happened BG? I thought this game would be more open than what it was. No way would BG contend with Highlands this year, and they may not be able yp beat JH. Should Highlands and BG ever play, I will take Highlands 56-10 with a running clock.

:thatsfunn

The BG VS. Warren Central is always a good game. You don't go into Central's house and put it on them without a fight.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the series between BG and Highlands tied at one win each? Why do you Bluebird fans think you can even hang with this new BG team let alone beat them. Would Highlands beat St. X?

BG has proven that they are affraid of no team. If you doubt that you only need to check their schedule. Does Highlands play X? Does Highlands play anybody that just might give them a game. A scrimmage is just that a scrimmage. Until Highlands steps up and plays one of the two powerhouses in Lousiville I say they are the #4 team in the state. Maybe #3 at best.

The new classification is working out well for the birds. Pretty easy road when your the big fish in a small pond though I'm not sure you will even get past Nick Britt and the Lakers this year.
Usually, when you beat the #2 team in 5A 24-0 on their home field, that would be a good thing. I guess we are going to have to schedule Pendleton County to get any respect.
Nice win BG!
fanof87 Wrote::thatsfunn

The BG VS. Warren Central is always a good game. You don't go into Central's house and put it on them without a fight.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the series between BG and Highlands tied at one win each? Why do you Bluebird fans think you can even hang with this new BG team let alone beat them. Would Highlands beat St. X?
BG has proven that they are affraid of no team. If you doubt that you only need to check their schedule. Does Highlands play X? Does Highlands play anybody that just might give them a game. A scrimmage is just that a scrimmage. Until Highlands steps up and plays one of the two powerhouses in Lousiville I say they are the #4 team in the state. Maybe #3 at best.

The new classification is working out well for the birds. Pretty easy road when your the big fish in a small pond though I'm not sure you will even get past Nick Britt and the Lakers this year.

They might be tied 1-1, but how many years when Highlands was at the finals was BG sitting home? Would HHS beat X, the last 5 years , yes;this year I have not followed X so I can not give a good answer,but would say HHS would have a very good chance at a W.
Does Highlands play anybody that will give them a game? I am sure CCH would give BG a game, and I am sure Elder will take it to the Birds next Friday (as they would BG).
As for the new classification working out well for HHS, I would say it is working out better for BG. The competition we are playing now in 4A is much better than we saw in 5A(HHS,Boyle,Lex Cath,Cov Cath,JC,three of which left 5A making it easier for BG). Now with the watered down 6 class system, the competition is not great in 4A, but it is better than 5A.
As for the Lakers, I really, really hope for that match up. It reminds me of so many playoff games over the last 5 years when teams from non-traditional football powerhouse areas come to play HHS with no loses or 1 lose and Highlands puts a running clock on them. The Lakers would be 10-14 pts behind just stepping on to the field, they are not used to the big games against big teams, and playing against a team like HHS can really get into the kids heads.
Most HHS fans (and I would guess most BG fans too) would love for a BG/HHS game. HHS fans love good football; we do not like playing Pendleton,Harrison,Holmes, but we have no choice in the district games.Many fans skip those games and go to other games on those weeks to see a good game. You can say what you want about HHS, but you can't pick on their schedule. They play one of the toughest schedules in the state every year;this year it did not work out as well due to some teams not living up to expectations. It has been corrected for next year with the addition of the likes of John Hardin, Pad. Tilgh, Boyle, Cov Cath, Campbell County, Elder, Lex Cath.
I wish BG and Highlands could set up a series. It would be a great for both teams. I don't know who would win and neither do any of you Bluebird fans. I just can't understand why you seem to hate Bowling Green so much. We have great respect for the Highlands Football Program and wish them luck, especially against Ohio teams. I don't see many Purple fans running down the Bluebirds on here and don't understand why you feel the need to start threads just to berate our team.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think the Dallas Cowboys would beat them both...

Possibly. But UK couldn't beat either of them.
adopted purple Wrote:I wish BG and Highlands could set up a series. It would be a great for both teams. I don't know who would win and neither do any of you Bluebird fans. I just can't understand why you seem to hate Bowling Green so much. We have great respect for the Highlands Football Program and wish them luck, especially against Ohio teams. I don't see many Purple fans running down the Bluebirds on here and don't understand why you feel the need to start threads just to berate our team.

FTH has little or nothing to gain by playing Bowling Green. If they add other opponents, Cincinnati schools- particularly the Catholic schools- would add much more of a challenge.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:FTH has little or nothing to gain by playing Bowling Green. If they add other opponents, Cincinnati schools- particularly the Catholic schools- would add much more of a challenge.

Lol. You guys are something else.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think the Dallas Cowboys would beat them both...

Cowboys with Romo, il take BG