Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 41 Lawrence County 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
No surprise here. Congrats Pirates!
Congrats Belfry on a big win!
Congrats to Belfry! I hope the lc player who got hurt is okay and not a serious serious injury.
congrats to Belfry, any stats?did jj play for Belfry?
Congrats Belfry
cuppett777 Wrote:congrats to Belfry, any stats?did jj play for Belfry?

JJ is fine but he didn't play tonight and Coach Haywood said he might rest him next week as well.
Austin Hatfield was out as well? I didn't listen to any of this one and EKU was missed on the update thread. If anyone knows any stats or can provide a summary of the action, it would be much appreciated.
Another win for the Pirates.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Austin Hatfield was out as well? I didn't listen to any of this one and EKU was missed on the update thread. If anyone knows any stats or can provide a summary of the action, it would be much appreciated.

Carr 170 on 13 carries and 2 TDs. Josh Robinson had a 36 yard TD run. Warren to Taylor 31 yard TD pass. Carr, Taylor, and Dari with TD runs the second half. Belfry with 400 plus yards offense with about 350 on the ground. Low-emotion game, but Belfry with only one early fumble and one punt. Cyrus for LC had a nice game at QB and the Dawgs hung in there.
JJ did not play, but was there in street clothes. No timetable for him to return. Austin still out with mono, and probably out next week as well.
Congrats Belfry.. Sounds like a pretty good win..
good deal sounds like there getting players back at the right time...
Congratulations, Belfry!
cuppett777 Wrote:good deal sounds like there getting players back at the right time...

Belfry could use them both back in two weeks, but no need to rush JJ. Hatfield will need a game or two to get the rust off.
Good to see Dari back in packs. Did Carr run exclusively from FB?
Any word on the young man that was injured and carried off during the game?
Congrats Belfry
The kid who got injured is sophomore #25 Brad Lycan and last word I got was that he took a helmet to helmet hit but he was ok. He was taken to Three Rivers as a precaution but he had full movement in his limbs and was conscious.
Congrats on another W.