Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 42 Jenkins 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
28-14 with 11 left in 4Th quarter.
great game to watch, Jenkins played they're hearts out.
Congrats Dogs
Hazard also had 8 of their starters out, a few of which are not coming back. If they play like this they will be coming home in the second round. Well played jenkins you had the heart out there tonight and hazard looked like they have just given up and thrown in the towel.
Jenkins did play their hearts out tonight, it was 28-14 in the second half at one point. It was also a very good game to watch.
What is the deal with Hazard. I'm not use to seeing this. Why were 8 players out. It's kind of hard to loose 8 players to injuries. That can completely change things for a team. I know Johnson is out, for undetermined injury, but 7 more. You guys gotta get this fixed because I'm tired of hearing 64sur serving people on a daily basis.
show some love mysonis55 :lmao:from williamsburg
mikehancho25 Wrote:Hazard also had 8 of their starters out, a few of which are not coming back. If they play like this they will be coming home in the second round. Well played jenkins you had the heart out there tonight and hazard looked like they have just given up and thrown in the towel.

Who all is not going to be back??? Fill us in please..
bac2369 Wrote:Who all is not going to be back??? Fill us in please..

Austin Johnson is out for the rest of the year. Tore Achilles
ekff Wrote:Austin Johnson is out for the rest of the year. Tore Achilles

oh no
Hazard has alot of kids beat up right now, guess that comes with tough early schedule, they are just resting kids trying to get healthy for the playoffs.

Played alot of young kids last night the whole game, scores do not matter as long as you win, SOME TEAMS think it is all about beating someone 70-0.

Hazard is resting kids and getting young ones experience for next year.

Only kids that are out for sure Johnson and maybe lineman Pittard,,got about 8 to 10 kids with bad ankles, sore hammy's, a starter with appendix removed, one with broke arm that will be back for playoffs.
No surprise, grats Hazard!
Did they throw the ball any last night to the hudson kid?
Congrats Hazard! No shock though I figured hazard would win big
I really hate to hear that about the Johnson kid. He was a really great athelete. I think he is a senior. I hope that he gets a chance to continue with this sport if this is what he wants to do. This kid has played his heart out the last two years when I saw him. I'm sure you guys will rebound as a team though. We fully expect to see you guys in Bowling Green if we make it that far. Hopefully the injury bug will stay away from us both.
:yawn:

Too bad to hear about Austin, he is a great athlete.