Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: X factor and other music shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok.. i love watching the auditions, all the way up to the actual live shows.. American Idol sucks now, X factor has a pretty good format and the best judges, and I really like the voice.. however, i stop watching at the live shows cause I think that's when they start to suck. Plus, I don't think i'll actually buy an album from one of the winners..
I used to watch American Idol, but now it sucks. I will watch The Voice from time to time. Don't watch any music shows regularly though.
They all kind of suck.. but the auditions are still halfway decent imo
The only good part is the first few shows when people make fools of themselves.
I only watched the first season and aint looked back.
I watch about all of them.
Not really a fan of them now. Use to watch American Idol when it first came on but now it just seems all the contestants seem the same.
I know what you mean..
LWC Wrote:I watch about all of them.

Most girls do....
well...
I watch them all also.
I can't stand American Idol at all with maybe the exception of some of the horrible auditions that make you laugh. For some reason, I am not able to get into The Voice. I do like the X Factor though! I like all the judges and I think that it has by far the best talent! Whether he wins or not, Vino Alan is by far my favorite this year!!
^I like Vino as well.
OffTheHook Wrote:^I like Vino as well.

He has that kind of voice that is different than everyone else and no matter how soon he gets cut, I know he definitely has a career ahead of him in the music industry.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I can't stand American Idol at all with maybe the exception of some of the horrible auditions that make you laugh. For some reason, I am not able to get into The Voice. I do like the X Factor though! I like all the judges and I think that it has by far the best talent! Whether he wins or not, Vino Alan is by far my favorite this year!!

He is also my favorite.. But i also like that young girl from Mass.

But it don't really matter I will forget them about a month after the show goes off. and I probably won't watch the live shows anyway
crazytaxidriver Wrote:He is also my favorite.. But i also like that young girl from Mass.

But it don't really matter I will forget them about a month after the show goes off. and I probably won't watch the live shows anyway

There are actually two girls from the same town in Mass on the show but, I would assume that you are talking about Jillian Jensen. I like her too. As far as watching the live shows, I will probably watch until Vino gets eliminated.
Yeah the girl who got bullied...