Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hulk Hogan admits sex tape partner is his best friend’s wife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What’s a little wife-borrowing amongst friends? Hulk Hogan has admitted that he did appear in the sex tape that is making its way around the web, and that his buxom brunette co-star is none other than Heather Clem, the now-ex-wife of his best friend, radio disc jockey Bubba the Love Sponge.

In an interview with Howard Stern on Tuesday morning, the pro wrestler revealed that his good pal did indeed allow him to have sex with his wife in 2006 as things were falling apart with his now ex, Linda Hogan. “I considered both people close friends,” Hogan explained to Stern, after the shock jock joked that it “was awfully nice” of Bubba to offer up his lady love. “There was ongoing dialogue over two years about this. I said, ‘Honestly, give me a break, stop, you’re joking.’ It was almost to a point of being funny. And then when I bottomed out, when my whole personal life was, you know, I was in a bad situation with … I knew my marriage was really screwed up bad … verbal and mental abuse.”
Although the whole situation is an embarrassing one for Hogan, 59, he says he’s most upset that someone close to him secretly taped him having sex – and then attempted to sell the footage. During the Stern interview, the former reality star hinted he had “a gut instinct” who was behind it all, but wouldn’t say. He also insisted he and Bubba were still good friends, but that may soon change.
TMZ reports it has viewed the end of the sex tape, and after Hogan leaves, Bubba and Clem can be seen (and heard) talking about selling it. "If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this," says Bubba, according to TMZ. Clem tells him, “You’d never do that,” to which he retorts, “I wouldn’t do that” … but did he?
For his sake, we hope not. On Tuesday, Hogan filed a police report in Clearwater, Florida, to seek help in finding out who illegally recorded him … and the offense is a felony.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/hulk-hogan-adm...-wife.html
.....I don't know.
What's the chances that "Bubba the Love Sponge" was not married to a hooker anyhow???
^Very true.
Another black eye on this guys sheet.
After watching it, it is hands down the BEST movie that Hulk Hogan has ever made!!!
Hulk Hogan’s best friend, Bubba the Love Sponge, not only secretly videotaped Hulk having sex — he bragged afterwards that the tape was a goldmine that could be the key to Bubba’s retirement.

TMZ has seen the last few minutes of Hulk’s leaked sex tape — in which he bangs Bubba’s wife Heather Clem. It’s very clear – Bubba was in on it. Moments after the deed is done and Hulk leaves, Bubba says to his wife … “If we ever did want to retire, all we’d have to do is use this footage.”
His wife shoots back, “You’d never do that.” Bubba then tries to recover, saying, “I wouldn’t do that, you’d be the biggest rat, you’d be dead.”
The revelation is interesting … considering Hulk went on the Howard Stern show TODAY and said he and Bubba are still good friends — and sounded confident Bubba was NOT the culprit.

There’s more, TMZ just broke the story … Hulk is filing a criminal police report in FL and trying to HUNT DOWN whoever leaked the tape — claiming he was filmed illegally.
Hulk Hogan just called in to “TMZ Live” … and was completely stunned when we told him about the footage of his BFF Bubba the Love Sponge plotting to profit off of his sex tape … telling us, “I’m sick to my stomach right now.”

Hogan says Bubba had adamantly denied having any knowledge about the sex tape … and told Hulk he didn’t know there was a camera capturing Hogan’s X-rated session with his former wife Heather Clem.

Hulk says he had warned Bubba … “If you had anything to do with this, that means we were never friends.”

We broke the story … Bubba appears at the very end of the sex tape, after Hogan had left the room, and told Heather

Hulk says he is exploring all of his legal options — and promises someone WILL PAY for recording and releasing the tape.

http://wrestlechat.net/tag/celebrity-sex-tape/
Hogan on the release of the sex tape: “About 7 months ago some pictures leaked out, so right away I figured out there was a camera in there. No one cares about the “woe is me” story that’s all so what. Everyone in here has a woe is me story, whether its parents, problems, girlfriend, money, woe is me, no one cares. That’s so what. What matters is, what now? But what now is, I’m accountable, I’m the guy there. But there is a woe is me story, which nobody cares about. The woe is me story is, Bubba and Heather they were married, were my friends. Heather was always a great mother, always kind. Bubba was always my best friend. And they liked to party, which had nothing to do with me. But all of a sudden, about two years before the incident, Heather started saying, “Hey, I want to have sex with you” “I want to party.” I was just like “yeah right, whatever.” Nice compliment for an old guy like me. But Bubba was cool too, “Hey man it’s okay, it’s okay!” and he admits it wide open. And so this went on for a couple years. And the woe is me story is, all time low, when I was living at the big “Hogan Knows Best” house with my sons precision driving team, and my wife was really unhappy with the marriage and pretty much told me she didn’t want to be married to me and whatever goes along with that. So I was at an all time low, and I was with Bubba when we went back to his house and this offer was thrown at me, and I just said to hell with it. And that’s the “woe is me” story, which doesn’t really matter because I made a bad choice. And the thing that is so disturbing to me is that I have been defending Bubba across the board. Because I asked him, “Where did the camera come from?” “I even asked you because I know you have security cameras in your house; you’re not filming this are you?” He was like “No, I would never do that to you, how dare you insult me.” When the pictures came out, I said “What’s up! This was on your watch?” and he said “Oh, it must have been Heather that did it.” It’s crazy dude. You got to stop this. Up until the day before yesterday, when I was coming up here and they released part of the video, I told Bubba, they showed part of the tape and if they show it all, this has totally destroyed my life again, flipped it upside down. I need to know. I don’t want to insult you, but I need to know if you had anything to do with this. Because it’s not just you, me, and Heather, but your son Tyler is on the altar too, he is on the chopping block. I don’t want his dad to go to prison or his dad to lose everything. And I said, “Did you have anything to do with this?” and he flat out denied it and said he wasn’t going to lawyer up. So I just got some disturbing news, and I haven’t seen the tape yet, but I got people like TMZ saying Bubba was in front of the camera saying he can use this for a retirement if he ever needed to. That’s why I am rattled, but bro; I am not releasing a tape or doing anything. I did not know the cameras were there. I just told my attorneys do whatever you have to do criminally, civilly; I still won’t believe Bubba is not my friend until I see the tape. I haven’t seen it yet, but I’ve had people tell me they have seen it. Probably one of the worst days of my life yesterday. It’s been a tough ride, but I’m here to promote the pay per view. If you were going to bring that up and say anything about a tape you had to let me talk.”
There was a time in my life that I would have asked if the tape speaks well or speaks poorly of him.

Today, I just feel sad for him.
I'd hit it tooo.......Confusednicker:

:notbad:
Hey Dusty. Did he ripp his shirt off when he reached his moment? LOL
^ No, but it is one of the strangest things I have ever seen!
Lol!