Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers 49 Suns 44- Halftime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Surprising, but it's because Bryant's actually playing team ball. Honestly, with a few acceptions, he looked to pass more than shoot. Actually, he'd drive and/or make something happen, but, instead of shooting it like normal, he'd pass
The announcers at halftime just praised Kobe more than I did for being a team player. I should be an announcer:1: I'm borderline smart
Lakers should win this game and the series.
BurntTires Wrote:Lakers should win this game and the series.

Kobe's not even in the top 5 scorers, and he has 5 or 6 assists, I can't believe more people aren't all over this
Nash is playing like an MVP in the third quarter. Kobe's still leading the Lakers by passing and giving his teammates options
The MVP voters messed this one up BAD. Kobe is showing everyone in the league how good he really is....The Lakers will send the Suns HOME.
I can't stand Kobe but he is finally playing team ball and it is showing on the floor. The Lakers look pretty good. It sure took Kobe long enough to learn to play the game right.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I can't stand Kobe but he is finally playing team ball and it is showing on the floor. The Lakers look pretty good. It sure took Kobe long enough to learn to play the game right.

I hated him just because he messed up the team, ran them all out, took every shot this season and got praised for it, but, if he plays like he in this game, I love him. He actually seemed like he wanted his teammates to score, like he looked more to pass than shoot, and his post-game interview was modest
I hated him for the same reasons BFritz