Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryle @ Campbell County 10/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the Raiders being 3-4 and 1-1 in the district they cannot afford to lose this game. But I expect CCHS to pull out a win at home. 28-7 Campbell victory expect to see increasing playing time for sophomore class. Warner's classic rebuilding style wait till week 8 if its looking down you'll see freshman and sophomores time increasing in final weeks..
Are you saying increased sophomore playing time by Ryle or CCHS sophomores?
Durham with 200 yards rushing, Camels by 17
I love the Camels, but Ryle is hard to gauge. They have been all over the board. Not sure which team shows up.

My gut says Camels by 7. So that what I am going with.
Camels by 10
Camels take this one
BIGman88 Wrote:I love the Camels, but Ryle is hard to gauge. They have been all over the board. Not sure which team shows up.

My gut says Camels by 7. So that what I am going with.

My thoughts as well. Think Ryle hangs for a while, but the Camels win.
Camels by a touchdown
Stardust Wrote:Durham with 200 yards rushing, Camels by 17

I hope you are right!
Camels by 12!
Camels rolled in this one 51-20. Did the freshman and sophomores see a lot of pt in the second half?
^ Anyone who hasn't played much, got plenty of PT last night
I'd love to see CC rise to the top of NKY 6A in the near future! I'd also like to see Highlands play them every year like they used to. I have my own personal reasons to dislike Ryle. Stick a fork in them, their done!Confusednicker:
Ryle's JV team stuck one on CC Sat. 30-0

Camels can't have let downs like this. Ryle is just reloading.

Come on Camels.
campbell co.
BIGman88 Wrote:Ryle's JV team stuck one on CC Sat. 30-0

Camels can't have let downs like this. Ryle is just reloading.

Come on Camels.

Seriously, you think CC JV's is down? Have you seen who is playing on the varsity's defense? I hope people think CC will be down in the upcoming years because the talent Coach Lickert has coming up will be really good!
CTCX_14 Wrote:Seriously, you think CC JV's is down? Have you seen who is playing on the varsity's defense? I hope people think CC will be down in the upcoming years because the talent Coach Lickert has coming up will be really good!

Yes they were down for this game. A lot of injuries and a lot of freshman playing. 12 to be exact. CC is not going to be down for the next couple of years. I don't think I said that. As a matter of fact I was talking to the point of Saturdays JV game. We could not move the ball. Defense looked good but offense was terrible. If you ask any of the coaches that were there.Coach Wynn, Coach Mason, Coach Schrader and a couple of freshman coaches they would tell you the same thing.

Because so many underclassmen are playing Varsity, it has our JV group depleted. This is a great thing. My son and his friends are Freshman. I can't wait to see what is going to happen the next 4 years.