Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Romney 49, Obama 45!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New Pew Poll shows Romney leading 49-45 among likely voters! It also shows him with leads in the most important issues, and is winning or within the margin of error on all issues polled. Wow.
Reduction of the Federal Deficit: 51-36
Taxes:47-43
Jobs: 49-41

Among White Men and women (largest voting block)
Men 59-36
Women 57-38

O

There is nothing but good news in this poll. He has increased most numbers by about 8-10 points in the past 3 weeks. If he can win 1 of the next debates, and Ryan destroys Biden.... I think this election is in the basket.

http://www.people-press.org/2012/10/08/r...amas-lead/
This comes after Gallup is reporting that the first debate was the biggest blowout in debate history. haha 72%!

Now we see obama's team portraying Romney as being "to the right of even George W. Bush." haha Thats exactly where he SHOULD be. Bush was a moderate at best. Expansion of S-Chip, A massive expansion of Medicare, New beauracies, thousands of new regs, NCLB..... Clinton was probably to the right of Bush!
Uh oh. Reagan, I don't think the liberals will like that. It's bad when Romney is owning even their polls.
If it was "our" polls then romney wouldn't be winnig now would he?
I don't put much stock into polls at all. Liberals seem to live and die by it though, so I wonder what they're thinking now that their poster boy is falling behind. Confusednicker:
Check the new Gallup numbers on the right side of their page.
See what I mean folks? They live and die by the polls! :lmao:
WideRight05 Wrote:See what I mean folks? They live and die by the polls! :lmao:
Did a liberal, or a conservative post this thread?
I think the polls are still flawed...Romney more than likely up more than the polls show. It can turn either way and turn fast. For now, I think it's Romney's to lose.
TheRealVille Wrote:Did a liberal, or a conservative post this thread?

That's not the point dipshit. The point is that since you liberals live and die by the polls, what are you going to say now that it's not in your favor?
I surprised Romney isnt running away with this thing, but you have to remember the large size of liberals in these "better" states.
WideRight05 Wrote:That's not the point dipshit. The point is that since you liberals live and die by the polls, what are you going to say now that it's not in your favor?
Pew research? LOL. Most polls are in my favor, dipshit.
Even if Romney wins, we still get a liberal for President. Actions speak louder than words. :moon:
TheRealVille Wrote:Pew research? LOL. Most polls are in my favor, dipshit.

Whats so funny about Pew Research? Its one of the largest polling firms on earth. haha

And most polls are not in your favor since the debate. The majority have Romney up in the swing states of importance, and now it seems nationally. And I just went and rechecked the site, there are no Gallup numbers on PEW'S page. This proves to me that you didn't even bother check it out. Further, the Gallup numbers you love to quote are a 7 day average, counting numbers before the debate. If you notice, there's a dramatic shift towards Romney since then. Realclear politics is showing a statistical dead heat between the two. Just 1/2 of a point difference. this is compared to an average of 4.5 points just about a week ago. On top of that, in all polls conducted since the debate, Romney is now in the lead by about 2 points.
TheRealVille Wrote:Even if Romney wins, we still get a liberal for President. Actions speak louder than words. :moon:

:thatsfunn :biglmao::biglmao:

All those supporting Obama, the commercials against him, the lines from Obama, etc sure dont think he's a liberal. Even YOU are saying that he'll cut taxes by 5 trillion. Out of all people on this website, YOU are the one that consistently is painting him as a radical conservative. But if, like you say in your latest rant, is a liberal..... then why do you oppose him? Can't have it both ways, John Kerry.
ronald reagan Wrote::thatsfunn :biglmao::biglmao:

All those supporting Obama, the commercials against him, the lines from Obama, etc sure dont think he's a liberal. Even YOU are saying that he'll cut taxes by 5 trillion. Out of all people on this website, YOU are the one that consistently is painting him as a radical conservative. But if, like you say in your latest rant, is a liberal..... then why do you oppose him? Can't have it both ways, John Kerry.
Post where I say any of that.
TheRealVille Wrote:Post where I say any of that.

Ok.

1)The 5 trillion tax cut.
Quote:A 100 million dollar cut? What is he really going to do to help the country? Where is his 5 trillion coming from?

2)Romney is a liberal.
Quote:Even if Romney wins, we still get a liberal for President. Actions speak louder than words.

That took all of about 20 seconds.
lol
ronald reagan Wrote:Ok.

1)The 5 trillion tax cut.

2)Romney is a liberal.

That took all of about 20 seconds.
Any lie there? What Romney says, and what he does are two different things. Unless you count how many times he has flip-flopped on his views. His political views change with the wind. Which Mitt are you voting for?
TheRealVille Wrote:Any lie there? What Romney says, and what he does are two different things. Unless you count how many times he has flip-flopped on his views. His political views change with the wind.

There is a lie. You trying to say you didn't say that stuff. There's also a second lie. You saying Romney has never led in the Gallup poll when facts are clearly otherwise.

There you go trying to have it both ways: Either you said he wants to cut taxes by 5 trillion, or you didn't. Either he is the liberal you say he is, or the conservative you try to portray him as.

I mean, if he's the liberal you say he is... you should love his presidency.

Over and over, post after post, you are falling apart. Much like the Obama campaign.
Here's 41,500,000 videos for you to watch to keep you occuppied.

Its the results of Obama Flip-Flop
http://www.google.com/#q=obama+flip+flop...00&bih=719
ronald reagan Wrote:There is a lie. You trying to say you didn't say that stuff. There's also a second lie. You saying Romney has never led in the Gallup poll when facts are clearly otherwise.

There you go trying to have it both ways: Either you said he wants to cut taxes by 5 trillion, or you didn't. Either he is the liberal you say he is, or the conservative you try to portray him as.

I mean, if he's the liberal you say he is... you should love his presidency.

Over and over, post after post, you are falling apart. Much like the Obama campaign.
We shall see.
TheRealVille Wrote:We shall see.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn

You want even respond to the rest of the post. hahhahaha.

Scouts Out.
ronald reagan Wrote::thatsfunn:thatsfunn

You want even respond to the rest of the post. hahhahaha.

Scouts Out.
Where is he getting the money for that monster tax cut? Check his previous record, he might as well be registered as a liberal democrat when he was in MA. Even his own party says he changes views with the wind. His view is whatever a particular group of people want to hear, at any given time.
A large number of Democrats would prefer a Texas prisoner to Barack Obama. :lmao:

It is great to watch the Obama campaign unravel. Liberals using the term "liberal" as a pejorative! Well calling him a right winger clearly has not worked. This is what desperation looks like and it is entertaining to watch Obama and his remaining fanboys squirm. :hilarious:
^Are you playing on the computer, while you're on our dime?
TheRealVille Wrote:^Are you playing on the computer, while you're on our dime?
What I do with my vacation time is none of your business. This is why you are unworthy of serious responses. When somebody is making himself look stupid, it is best to just watch and laugh at them.Confusednicker:
^ Just making sure you weren't wasting our money, playing on your computer while at work.
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Just making sure you weren't wasting our money, playing on your computer while at work.
You should be more worried about the billions of dollars that Obama is wasting. Mind your own business and I will mind mine.
i'm done with it. f it. i am tired of defending obama. romney all the way.
Pages: 1 2