Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (Rumor) Brandon Bender being investigated by NCAA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been hearing rumors that the NCAA is investigating Brandon Bender for additional violations. That guy loves attention.
And it seems like you like giving it to him.

I don't doubt it. But what 'additional violations'? He doesn't work for any school to my knowledge, so violations wouldn't matter, lol. Don't like him personally, and I know he's "dirty" just like the rest of them, but NCAA violations wouldn't really matter.

But regardless of my personal feelings on the guy, you still need to have some info to back up your claims when you come onto an internet forum and post this stuff. What kind of violations? Any links or other info?
Valid points Vundy.. I agree with you!! But this dude is always trying to stir something up.. Hes trouble.
I thought this turd already got flushed by the NCAA and KHSAA?
In my post I was talking about Masiello not Bender. He doesnt have anything to do with the NCAA there is nothing they can do to him. If he wanted to pay the kids a million a piece hes a free american I suppose hes allowed. This is still a free country. At time I think Bender gets to much credit and to much blame for what goes on. After all the kids are still teenagers they have parents who at the end of the day have to make the decision to come here not BB..
Masiello, you have links to sites reporting this? Are they trusting sites, something that doesn't report false info? If it's another board please do not post the name or link to it, if it's not then please post.
Yeah, need some info or this is closed tomorrow. No need to start threads just to hate on someone.
Not that there is anything actually going on...

but if there was...

then any school that benefited from anything he did - or any school that had a kid playing for them that benefited from anything that he did - would suffer sanctions and the kid would probably deemed ineligible by the NCAA.

Even if he isn't associated with a school...
doesn't mean the NCAA couldn't investigate and hand out punishments for any wrongdoing.

It's just like the Corey Maggette think that thing that gets brought up on here all the time. That had nothing to do with anyone that worked for Duke - Maggette took money from his AAU coach
zaga_fan Wrote:Not that there is anything actually going on...

but if there was...

then any school that benefited from anything he did - or any school that had a kid playing for them that benefited from anything that he did - would suffer sanctions and the kid would probably deemed ineligible by the NCAA.

Even if he isn't associated with a school...
doesn't mean the NCAA couldn't investigate and hand out punishments for any wrongdoing.

It's just like the Corey Maggette think that thing that gets brought up on here all the time. That had nothing to do with anyone that worked for Duke - Maggette took money from his AAU coach

We know this. He was investigated already, when UCF was under investigation. But that's not what this thread is about...it's about the NCAA investigating him personally, which doesn't make sense unless its connected to a player or school, and he didn't give those details. Need some details or this is just an empty rumor started by a guy with a hard on for Bender.
is that canadian kid from ER still fooling Bender ????
vundy33 Wrote:We know this. He was investigated already, when UCF was under investigation. But that's not what this thread is about...it's about the NCAA investigating him personally, which doesn't make sense unless its connected to a player or school, and he didn't give those details. Need some details or this is just an empty rumor started by a guy with a hard on for Bender.

If it's a school or a student it doesn't matter. If this dude had something to do with it or if he is suspected of having something to do with it then he's under investigation. Just a couple of weeks ago UCF appealed the ban that their program received for Bender's shit that he got them in. I would say that the NCAA peeking back into Bender's past isn't too hard to believe since the Knights obviously want this to be looked at again.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012...-usa-title
running_clock Wrote:If it's a school or a student it doesn't matter. If this dude had something to do with it or if he is suspected of having something to do with it then he's under investigation. Just a couple of weeks ago UCF appealed the ban that their program received for Bender's shit that he got them in. I would say that the NCAA peeking back into Bender's past isn't too hard to believe since the Knights obviously want this to be looked at again.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012...-usa-title

Well of course they're looking more into Bender after what he caused for UCF...I don't mind that a bit. But unless whatever allegations and/or proof they have on him is connected to a recruit, player or school, it's really just a big waste of time.