Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nicholas Co. @ Paintsville 10/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lots of unknowns right now for the Tigers. Kash,John,Lane and Gabe hopefully will be playing. Best to both teams.
Paintsville by 8
Nicholas County....
Nicholas County
After playing Nicholas Co last week. I have to believe they will win this game. Nicholas will come at you. They have some really nice players. They shut us down for the most part of the first quarter. They have some speed. But they are a one dimensional team. Run run run. They have a defense that will come at you.

Nicholas Co. +14

Sounds like the tigers have to many hurt. And not enough depth or size with quickness up front. Jmo
Nicholas in this one by 10
Good news for the Tigers, Kash and John LeMaster will be playing. Kash had bruised ribs and John's knee is finally mended. Great to see them back on the field.
Paintsville 14
Nicholas County 40
TigerBlues Wrote:Lots of unknowns right now for the Tigers. Kash,John,Lane and Gabe hopefully will be playing. Best to both teams.
Will Coach Runyon be on the sidelines for this one?
NC
doubledown Wrote:Will Coach Runyon be on the sidelines for this one?

:lame::dontthink:dontthink:dontthink
Ike Cooter Wrote::lame::dontthink:dontthink:dontthink
Is that a yes or a no?
nicholas-28
Paintsville-7
Tigers play with a chip on their shoulders and heart. They find a way to win Friday night.

Paintsville 24
Nicholas Co. 22
TigerBlues Wrote:Good news for the Tigers, Kash and John LeMaster will be playing. Kash had bruised ribs and John's knee is finally mended. Great to see them back on the field.

That's Great news!
OffTheHook Wrote:That's Great news!

It is OTH. Haven't heard about Gabe or Lane but man it would be a big lift if they could play. Miss your stats. Sucks I have to try and find them through the opposition
I am going with Paintsville in this one. I may not travel to Rowan and stick around for this one. From what everyone is telling me it should be a good game.

Paintsville-21
Nicholas-16
Based on their schedules/records/points allowed/points scored I'll go with NC big. 57-12.

Nicholas Co. Schedule

Lewis County 32-16(W)
Fleming County 14-53(L)
West Carter 33-22(W)
Berea 44-28(W)
Paris 57-20(W)
Ludlow 56-6(W)
Raceland 12-60 (L)

Paintsville Schedule

Paris 12-20 (L)
Magoffin County 12-46 (L)
Jenkins 22-28 (L)
Allen Central 33-6 (W)
Pineville 15-40 (L)
Betsy Layne 14-20 (L)
Fairview 20-68 (L)
How many do the Tigers have out for this week?
Nicholas County by 17
Listen fans. I have the up most respect for everything the Paintsville tigers have given to eastern Kentucky football. But the days of them being the tigers of the 60s, 70s and 80s imo are long gone. With Johnson Central a mile or two down the road. Awesome new football stadium. A big time baseball stadium. A nice high school with a very nice gym. It's a wonder the tigers get the talent they do. Big time football for the tigers is probably over. The town just ain't big enough for the two of them when it comes to sports. Sounds like the tigers have lots of problems on and off the field when it comes to sports.
Nicholas Co has a nice little team. If you can stop the run. You can beat them. But if you can't stop Paris who Nicholas beat bad. I just can't see the,tigers coming close to winning this game. Their is one more team that NC beat that THE tigers lost to but I can't think of who it was right now. The tigers roared for decades. But they will be in hibernation. The tigers lose this one by 14+.
Would like to see the Tigers pull out the W but I think Nicholas County wins it.
theoldballcoach Wrote:How many do the Tigers have out for this week?

I suppose this is an update but LeMaster was released on Monday. He will not be playing tonight according to one of the staff which really hurts the team, he would have been big boost. Kash and Lane are good to go and Burchell is done for the year from what I was told.
On another note it would be nice to see a run blitz tonight to be proactive on defense. Or a blitz of any kind would be refreshing.
Go Tigers and keep playing hard!