Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell @ Corbin 10-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sounds as if the Bell players are looking foward to going to Corbin for the first time in their careers as High School players. District title on the Line I look for Bell to come out and take care of business. I may skip the Knox/Rock and head to Corbin.
This will be a good game. The Bobcats will take care of business.
Peitroski gets the right officials in place and the Hounds come away with a big District upset.:why:
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Peitroski gets the right officials in place and the Hounds come away with a big District upset.:why:

Not going to happen.
Bell by 2 scores.
^ I agree 2 scores.
Bell Co by 3 TD's.
Bell Co-42
Corbin-14
corbin 21 bell 14
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Peitroski gets the right officials in place and the Hounds come away with a big District upset.:why:

Peitroski getting his dad to set the table with hand-picked officials? I thought this was football season? Basketball doesn't start for a month or so!:trolldad2:
Oh yeah, almost forgot... Bell by 18.
I believe Corbin's D-Line will have a field day.!
Corbin will have to play the perfect game
bell by a touch down
Moutian Dew Mouth 69 Wrote:I believe Corbin's D-Line will have a field day.!

:thatsfunnThis is the funniest.
Bell by 28+.
Meh Bell will win as always then lose to Central in about a month. Should be a decent game tho Corbin is always pretty good.
The good thing about it is that Bell will have Central at home this year....but I will talk about this game later.
tazcat Wrote:Meh Bell will win as always then lose to Central in about a month. Should be a decent game tho Corbin is always pretty good.

Don't be a hater. We are not talking about Central you need to read the thread.:please:
As for Central, I do think Bell has what it takes to give them a solid run this year.

Now as for the game, I'm going with Bell by 8. I'm going to say Corbin plays them very well but the Bobcats do what they do and make the plays needed to win the ball game.
Bell should beat Corbin

Bell Co. 35
Corbin 21
I think Bell is the better team and will win this game but with that said this Corbin team is pretty tough and better then last year. Those of you predicting a blowout in this game are going to be very disappointed.

Bell-35

Corbin-21
Bell wins by 14
Corbin is a lot better than theyve shown, just poor coaching.

Corbin hangs around for a half, then Bell takes it home.

Bell 36
Corbin 20
Yep, we are good at Bell, but, somewhere down the road, somebody will beat us. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, but, somebody will eventually beat us. It's easy for someone to get on here and point that out. I guess it makes them feel better. Stick to the topic at hand. Corbin 10-12. Not some other team weeks away. Good grief. If it will make you feel better, go to your window, stick out your head, and yell, "Bell County will get beat sometime in the future and I will be so happy!!!" It may make you feel better.:please:

Bell 56
Corbin 12
Confusednicker::lmao::Thumbs:

:hilarious:
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Yep, we are good at Bell, but, somewhere down the road, somebody will beat us. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, but, somebody will eventually beat us. It's easy for someone to get on here and point that out. I guess it makes them feel better. Stick to the topic at hand. Corbin 10-12. Not some other team weeks away. Good grief. If it will make you feel better, go to your window, stick out your head, and yell, "Bell County will get beat sometime in the future and I will be so happy!!!" It may make you feel better.:please:

Bell 56
Corbin 12

:thatsfunn
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Yep, we are good at Bell, but, somewhere down the road, somebody will beat us. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, but, somebody will eventually beat us. It's easy for someone to get on here and point that out. I guess it makes them feel better. Stick to the topic at hand. Corbin 10-12. Not some other team weeks away. Good grief. If it will make you feel better, go to your window, stick out your head, and yell, "Bell County will get beat sometime in the future and I will be so happy!!!" It may make you feel better.:please:

Bell 56
Corbin 12

:lmao: This is how we do it!
Corbin has managed to keep games close this year but Bell is a notch better than their prior opponents. Corbin is better than most think but Bell is Bell.
When Corbin played Danville close I thought "Well they may have a chance against Bell" then they lost to Wayne, and I saw what Somerset did to Danville and the Jumpers were short handed at that. Then I thought "Danville is not the Danville I thought they were. Somerset is pretty good but they were short handed and won going away" Then I looked at it and thought there is no way that Corbin can stop Collett and Polley and Bell's defense is pretty physical.....Yeah Bell is going to win this one.

Bell 41
Corbin 20
Bell would prove too much for the Hounds. They are just not as good this year.
IF Corbin is to win this game, they will need to step up on D and keep Bell to 17 or below. Corbin has a very solid D this year but their offense leaves a whole lot to be desired. Powers and Coppock could be very good backs if given appropriate carries. Matt Jewell is a good back and runs hard but is limited with his physical abilities.

Taylor Waddle needs to have more QB runs designed for him. He is a very good runner.
Pages: 1 2 3