Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co 49 Letcher Co Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harlan County Black Bears bring the Coal Bowl Trophy home after this crazy game!!

Maggard and Z Caldwell left the game with injuries; no idea how serious.

I can't wait to see how many penalty yards HC received.
Congrats Black Bears!
It was just announced HC penalized 21 times for 186 yards. LCC received 7 penalties for 42 yards. That's what the announcers said, but I thought LCC received more than 42 yards....
Congratulations, Harlan County!

I'll say a prayer for the players who left the game.
According to what I heard, Caldwell aggrivated an old injury and will be fine.

I haven't heard any details on Maggard yet.
Congrats to the Black Bears!
Congrats to Da Bears! I can't believe Letcher got the calls at home.Confusednicker: impressive win at Whitesburg. Going to be a great one next week:popcorn:
congrats to HC
21 penalties for 186 yards is incredible. How long did it take to play this one? Putting up 49 with that many penalties is hard to imagine.
HC had 2 TD's called back.
Has anyone heard an update on Austin Maggard?
10/5/2012
Harlan Co. 49 Letcher Co. Central 0
Harlan Co. 12 6 31 0 49
Letcher Co. Central 0 0 0 0 0
Scoring summary:
HC--Cole Wilson 20 run (kick failed); HC--Scotty Bailey 30 pass from Austin Maggard (pass failed); HC--Jake Middleton 23 run (kick failed); HC--Middleton 21 run (Middleton run); HC--Sack for safety; HC--Treyvon Long 50 run (Middleton run); HC--Middleton 56 rub (kick failed); HC--Kainer Caudill 76 run (Wilson kick).
Records: Harlan Co. 5-2, Letcher Co. Central 1-6.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/16/23013...rylink=cpy
I think Larkey called too many pass plays!

I can't believe the penalties, the offsides calls were valid but the last punt return call was horrible! The defense was filthy!
Congrats HC.

Time for the Colonels to roll into town....
Junior running back Jake Middleton led a bruising ground attack for Harlan County, rushing for 259 yards and three touchdowns on just 16 carries as the visiting Black Bears routed Letcher Central.

Harlan County backs combined for a total of 402 rushing yards while holding the host Cougars to just 50 in the shutout victory.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/10/05/23617...rylink=cpy