Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jeff Hardy Talks About Returning To WWE, His Personal Demons & More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TNA Star Jeff Hardy spoke with the Phoenix New Times to hype TNA Bound for Glory in Phoenix next Sunday night. Here are some highlights of what he said about:

Overcoming His Personal Demons: “I know how I am and what I’ve done and I wish it was as easy for [him] as it was for me I guess. Matt [Hardy] went through a dark period and I was just getting through my stuff and that was tough on me. I was like, “Oh my god, people are different.” I’ve never suffered physical withdrawals from not doing drugs, but that’s what separates me from everybody else, I guess, because I’m not like everybody else. I wish I could explain why some people don’t succeed but I don’t know. I mean all I know is how and who I am.”

His Brother Matt’s Videos Where He Appeared Intoxicated: “Yeah, I hated it. I hated everything he put up. I was embarrassed for him. But that was just stuff that he was going through. If I’m going to put something on YouTube it’s just going to be fun.”

Returning to WWE in the Future: “Man, I really can’t answer that. I’m happy where I’m at right now with TNA. But you never say never in this business, so it depends on where I’ll be at in a few months.”

http://www.sescoops.com/jeff-hardy-talks...al-demons/
Would love to see him do well and overcome his demons. All the best.