Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texans narrow choice to two players, but not Young
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will they pick?......IMO Reggie

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap...&type=lgns
It think it will be Reggie but you never know
I think this is a good move. I'm not sold on Young as a NFL QB. He isn't Vick fast, and he has never been under center. I think Leinhart would be higher on my list than Young.
They dont need a QB, didnt they just sign Carr to a big contract a few monthes ago.
I think they will pick Williams, because Bush will do not good there. They have no line.
blackcat Wrote:I think they will pick Williams, because Bush will do not good there. They have no line.

Yeah but then trade the pick, and get more offensive linemen, don't take a d-end with the first pick.
Bush is a franchise player, and it would be silly not to take someone who has the potential to turn into one of the best backs of all time
It is really a toss up to me. If i am the Texans its hard to pick between 2 potential hall of famers. I take Mario Williams, mostly because i like domanick davis, and also i think theyre offense will be solid this year without Bush. David Carr can throw, Andre Johnson is awesome, and they just traded for eric moulds. Davis can run......i think they need Mario Williams moreso then they nedd Bush.
The Texans are already saying that there gonna sign Reggie Bush !
blackcat_student Wrote:The Texans are already saying that there gonna sign Reggie Bush !

Recently like today? I know they said that originally, but then they said they might take Mario Williams, are they back on Bush???
I think they pick bush, they would be stupid not to take him
blackcatfan_48 Wrote:I think they pick bush, they would be stupid not to take him

I thought so too but then I thought about it and he can't do anything if he doesn't have a solid line
i would trade my 1st overall pick because like corndog said they dont need a running back they have davis.. they do need a defencive end but if u trade down and get say raiders 1st round pick and 2nd round pick and maybe williams drops that far just maybe and they migght be able to get aj hawk.. they got all kinds of choices to do but id trade it and risk hoping williams or hawk would fall in there lap...