Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dolphins at Bengals 10/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bengals need to kindly remove their head from there own back side. Bengals D has held...offense needs to not turn the ball over and choose better plays in the red zone.

Looking forward to a better second half and would like to see more of Bernard Scott as well. Dalton is getting ok pass protection. Run push is weak. GO BENGALS!
The Bengals didn't even show up today
I think the Bengals stayed up all night last night celebrating the Reds win!
^ Come on Stardust...who dey up! A stop and a score and it's 17-13....there coach isn't Shula and their not 0-4...perspective my friend..glass is half full!
^ Ive seen nothing today that leads me to believe the D can make a big play, and the O is not even here today
Horrible Defense
They've got 19:22 to prove you wrong or right!
AJ Green and Lester Hayes need to talk this week...pine tar anyone?
17-6 End of 3
1st and Goal! 4 attempts to get their first 7
TD Green - 17-13.
Their life is giving me life.... Smile
Momentum Bengals...Dustys critique has got them fired up! Takes a few quarters to sweat out last nights ridiculousness...
Wow, how did that not get overturned????
A Chance to get a BIG play, and the D screws it up
How about Ray Mal " missiling " Thomas and he takes himself out....then Adam Jones tackles properly, leading with the shoulder helmet across the chest, and probably dislocated his shoulder.

With good play calling and clock management Bengals win.....did I speak too soon!
By the way Andrew Hawkins is a beast...love this kid and his story!
Not the right call if you miss the FG!
Lmao
Spirit100 Wrote:Not the right call if you miss the FG!

Prophet
1:45 to go 80
Could've, capable, crap way to finish...credit to Dolphins...never easy to win on the road in the NFL...Bengals gave and they earned...been a pleasure Stardust...best to you and yours going into the start of the week!
Damn you Dolphins, damn you!
Pages: 1 2