Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Onbama's Deal With Lockheed Martin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lockheed Martin is preparing for massive layoffs. Federal law requires that workers be given a 60 day notice of any layoffs. Obama doesn't want workers to receive a layoff notice prior to the election.

So what is the deal? Obama has requested that Lockheed Martin break the law by not sending out any 60 day notice to these employees. In return Obama has promised to pay any and all legal expenses incurred by Lockheed Martin resulting from law suits filed in regard to its violation of the law. Where will the money come from? Why, from the taxpayers, of course.

This has to be one of the most obvious blatant, and illegal political tactics ever used by anyone in a national election. Will Obama get by with it? Of course he will since it will be hidden by the mainstream media.

I don't see how he gets by with all of his double dealing and law breaking. Being half black surely doesn't provide an infinite blank check, does it?
One more reason this thug needs to go! Are there really people out there that wants this thug as their President again? Really?
Memo Luna Wrote:Lockheed Martin is preparing for massive layoffs. Federal law requires that workers be given a 60 day notice of any layoffs. Obama doesn't want workers to receive a layoff notice prior to the election.

So what is the deal? Obama has requested that Lockheed Martin break the law by not sending out any 60 day notice to these employees. In return Obama has promised to pay any and all legal expenses incurred by Lockheed Martin resulting from law suits filed in regard to its violation of the law. Where will the money come from? Why, from the taxpayers, of course.

This has to be one of the most obvious blatant, and illegal political tactics ever used by anyone in a national election. Will Obama get by with it? Of course he will since it will be hidden by the mainstream media.

I don't see how he gets by with all of his double dealing and law breaking. Being half black surely doesn't provide an infinite blank check, does it?
It helps when you post a creditable link with a story. Lockhead Martin does not know if it will be laying off employees at this point.
Memo Luna Wrote:Lockheed Martin is preparing for massive layoffs. Federal law requires that workers be given a 60 day notice of any layoffs. Obama doesn't want workers to receive a layoff notice prior to the election.

I've been following this story on the news, it's valid alright. Obviously none of the mainstreamers are reporting on this. Obama has no respect for the law unless he needs to use it to run over someone or something that's in his way. Nobody reports on Obama's atrocities (except FOX News), from denying help to embassy staffs in peril, to lying about how much his policies cost (like ObamaCare), Solyndra et-al, his war on coal, his moratorium on oil exploration, his veto of the Canadian pipeline, under the table deals with Russia to undercut our own national defense, and in the ultimate example of paradoxes the Fast and Scurrlous scandal where the executive branch used it's power to circumvent US law, distorting the spotless record of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, to shenanigans such as the one you have mentioned above. I mean, can you imagine how Obama and the demorats, laugh at the stupidity of their supporters? They could literally tell them anything and the lost in la-la land liberals would buy every bit of it.

The story lines don't even necessarily need to be credible anymore, any old lie will do. When one considers the absurdity of the official news release with regard to the Muslims in the middle east rioting over a video. The demorats didn't stop to notice that there had only been 301 on-line 'views' of the "Innocence of Muslims" before they sent Susan Rice out as the latest human sacrifice, (not credible or very smart). This administration will put out any lie with no regard for integrity of the office of the president. They did the same thing with "Occupy Main Street" and the lies about ObamaCare, nothing we heard was factual. Added to all this is the insanely insurmountable debt we have amassed since Obama came in. Seriously, he wants us to vote to reelect him so that he can take the debt to somewhere between 22-25 trillion by 2016? You've got to be kidding!

Then, folks are willing to let OBAMA tell them how to think about Romney? :please: Talk about your fox in the chicken coop. Define irony; in his first act as president Obama laid his hand on (HONEST) Abraham Lincoln's bible and swore to uphold the constitution of the United States, then proceeded to dismantle it.
TheRealThing Wrote:I've been following this story on the news, it's valid alright. Obviously none of the mainstreamers are reporting on this. Obama has no respect for the law unless he needs to use it to run over someone or something that's in his way. Nobody reports on Obama's atrocities (except FOX News), from denying help to embassy staffs in peril, to lying about how much his policies cost (like ObamaCare), Solyndra et-al, his war on coal, his moratorium on oil exploration, his veto of the Canadian pipeline, under the table deals with Russia to undercut our own national defense, and in the ultimate example of paradoxes the Fast and Scurrlous scandal where the executive branch used it's power to circumvent US law, distorting the spotless record of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, to shenanigans such as the one you have mentioned above. I mean, can you imagine how Obama and the demorats, laugh at the stupidity of their supporters? They could literally tell them anything and the lost in la-la land liberals would buy every bit of it.

The story lines don't even necessarily need to be credible anymore, any old lie will do. When one considers the absurdity of the official news release with regard to the Muslims in the middle east rioting over a video. The demorats didn't stop to notice that there had only been 301 on-line 'views' of the "Innocence of Muslims" before they sent Susan Rice out as the latest human sacrifice, (not credible or very smart). This administration will put out any lie with no regard for integrity of the office of the president. They did the same thing with "Occupy Main Street" and the lies about ObamaCare, nothing we heard was factual. Added to all this is the insanely insurmountable debt we have amassed since Obama came in. Seriously, he wants us to vote to reelect him so that he can take the debt to somewhere between 22-25 trillion by 2016? You've got to be kidding!

Then, folks are willing to let OBAMA tell them how to think about Romney? :please: Talk about your fox in the chicken coop. Define irony; in his first act as president Obama laid his hand on (HONEST) Abraham Lincoln's bible and swore to uphold the constitution of the United States, then proceeded to dismantle it.
The bolded is the extent that you stayed on topic. They have no way of knowing if they are going to layoffs, until they find out about defense cuts.
Are you saying that the report is wrong, TheRealVille? If so, you are wrong again. The law, by the way, requires the notice if layoffs appear to be eminent. That, from all available information, seems undoubtedly to be the case.

Defend Obama all you want. The fact is that he is a Chicago thug. Nothing more. Nothing less. He is incompetent. He is dangerous. Only a freeloader or a fool could vote for him. Unfortunately, it appears that we have millions of both.
Memo Luna Wrote:Are you saying that the report is wrong, TheRealVille? If so, you are wrong again. The law, by the way, requires the notice if layoffs appear to be eminent. That, from all available information, seems undoubtedly to be the case.

Defend Obama all you want. The fact is that he is a Chicago thug. Nothing more. Nothing less. He is incompetent. He is dangerous. Only a freeloader or a fool could vote for him. Unfortunately, it appears that we have millions of both.

You're never going to get him to admit Obama does anything wrong.
Memo Luna Wrote:Are you saying that the report is wrong, TheRealVille? If so, you are wrong again. The law, by the way, requires the notice if layoffs appear to be eminent. That, from all available information, seems undoubtedly to be the case.

Is it 60 days before the "fiscal cliff", with defense cuts, yet?
TheRealVille Wrote:The bolded is the extent that you stayed on topic. They have no way of knowing if they are going to layoffs, until they find out about defense cuts.

LOL, the truth is always on topic. That's why you have so much touble with it. Confusednicker:
Maybe the party of no, and the ones thats say their main goal is to "get Obama out of office", should get to the table and help out the working people, and not worry so much about 1% of the people. :biggrin:
TheRealVille Wrote:Maybe the party of no, and the ones thats say their main goal is to "get Obama out of office", should get to the table and help out the working people, and not worry so much about 1% of the people. :biggrin:

And you'd be exactly right with your advice if there was the first shred to truth to the talking points you like to voice over and over and, well you get the picture. They do want Obama out of office, I'll give you that one. Who is he anyway? Tell me one thing he's done that has helped the common good.
TheRealVille Wrote:Maybe the party of no, and the ones thats say their main goal is to "get Obama out of office", should get to the table and help out the working people, and not worry so much about 1% of the people. :biggrin:

Now we get all the usual Democrat/Liberal punch lines. Just who is the "working man"? I know you boys think it is just union workers. That is absolute manure.

I have worked as a forced union member in a steel mill. I have also worked as a professional with a doctor's degree. I will say this. I never worked up a sweat in the steel mill. If I sweated, it was because it was near 100 degrees outside. The point is that neither I nor the hundreds of longtime union members in the mill remotely busted a gut working. After all, we had the protection of the United Steelworkers.

On the other hand, as a professional, I did work up a sweat of sorts on many occasions because I had serious issues that were my responsibility to solve and/or correct or others would be damaged.

The latter is real work. The former, where I and the others sat around on our arses, was not real work.
Liar and chief at it again.