Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woodford Co. @ Franklin County 10-5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who Wins, and why???
All Flyers all night.
Flyers will roll by a bunch.
FC by 20
Flyers got this one.
Flyers should take this easy!!!
Really? You dare ask who wins this game? " COME ON MAN ".
Flyers soar to victory lol
If the rain stays away, Timmons could have a nice statistical night

Flyers by 28
Flyers are the Oregon of Kentucky high school football. They score in bunches. They have to much firepower for Woodford.
We may have lost but we gave them all they wanted and a little more.
wofojp61 Wrote:We may have lost but we gave them all they wanted and a little more.
You guys played a fine game. I hear Franklin Co. didn't play well on special teams Woodford recovered 4 or 5 onside kicks and ran all over some young kids on defense until Franklin put their senior and juniors in for the second half. But hey you played well and lost by 3 touchdowns Good Job.
whitepantherking Wrote:You guys played a fine game. I hear Franklin Co. didn't play well on special teams Woodford recovered 4 or 5 onside kicks and ran all over some young kids on defense until Franklin put their senior and juniors in for the second half. But hey you played well and lost by 3 touchdowns Good Job.
What a joke. Franklin Co gave up 55 pts to a Woodford team that had scored just 33 pts in their previous 3 games combined. The game was in complete doubt until late in the 4th qtr.

I just hope the Flyers start playing their "senior and juniors" in the playoffs or it will be YET AGAIN an early exit for Franklin Co. :please:
Franklin.
I was there and I can tell you woodford gave them all they wanted. FC is lucky to have won to be honest. Defense and special teams has to step up been stinking for 3 weeks if you ask me. Anderson County will come to town and emberass this bunch if they are not careful.:thanks:
I like Franklin Co. 42-21
FCSPY Wrote:I was there and I can tell you woodford gave them all they wanted. FC is lucky to have won to be honest. Defense and special teams has to step up been stinking for 3 weeks if you ask me. Anderson County will come to town and emberass this bunch if they are not careful.:thanks:

Wow really? The way people talk is as if they are a state title contender.