Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley and Montgomery Co. Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Valley will travel to Montgomery Co to play Friday...What do u all think will happen??
As bad as I hate to say it Shelby Valley will lose, and maybe even by quite a few runs...The gap between East & Central Kentucky as far as baseball goes is huge....I hope I get to come watch this game...
alfus21 Wrote:As bad as I hate to say it Shelby Valley will lose, and maybe even by quite a few runs...The gap between East & Central Kentucky as far as baseball goes is huge....I hope I get to come watch this game...

Yea I know what you mean, Valley anent doing to well at this time but hopefully they can pull the upset.
Why in the world did sv schedule montgomery co anyways? do they think they have a chance?
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:Why in the world did sv schedule montgomery co anyways? do they think they have a chance?

Probably to get better at playing the game and to prepare for next season, Valley just has 3 Seniors I believe, Todd Bentley, Cade Riddle and jeremey adkins so most of there team will be there next year and trust me they will get better
Belfry was supposed to play a double header at Montgomery this past Saturday but it got cancelled hopefully we can make it up but I doubt it. But good luck to Valley hope you guys pull it out.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Belfry was supposed to play a double header at Montgomery this past Saturday but it got cancelled hopefully we can make it up but I doubt it. But good luck to Valley hope you guys pull it out.
Me 2
Alfus,

THe gap is not that huge. THe good progrmas here in the mountains can play with the good ones in Central Kentucky. THe average ones can play with the average ones there and the bad ones could play with the bad programs there. Just because SHelby Valley can't play with ANY good programs, don't lump us all together. GIve me Pikeville, Paintsville, Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, Lawrence Co, Perry Co, Cumberland, and several others, and i'll take my chances against programs from Central Kentucky.
PantherFan Wrote:Alfus,

THe gap is not that huge. THe good progrmas here in the mountains can play with the good ones in Central Kentucky. THe average ones can play with the average ones there and the bad ones could play with the bad programs there. Just because SHelby Valley can't play with ANY good programs, don't lump us all together. GIve me Pikeville, Paintsville, Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, Lawrence Co, Perry Co, Cumberland, and several others, and i'll take my chances against programs from Central Kentucky.

And you'll lose more often than not...Pikeville, Paintsville, Johnson Central, etc...can not play with the best teams of Central Kentucky on a yearly basis..There will be seasons when they can compete, but such as this year the best teams in the 15th would be thumped by the teams of the 9-11 Regions no problem...