Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Covington Catholic vs. Highlands (Part 2) - Regional Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Covington Catholic will be able to pull it out after a big win against Pendleton County this week scoring 70 points. Do you think Cov Cath will win this time?
Counting chickens before they hatch my friend.
I'll give it to you on one thing Middle - you don't give up LOL.
Highlands It dont matter BLOWOUT!!!
I have a very high regard for CovCath. However, they won't beat FTH this year. Only the mighty Shamrocks can beat FTH this year.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I have a very high regard for CovCath. However, they won't beat FTH this year. Only the mighty Shamrocks can beat FTH this year.

Bowling green would give them a run.
WideMiddle03 Wrote:I think Covington Catholic will be able to pull it out after a big win against Pendleton County this week scoring 70 points. Do you think Cov Cath will win this time?

Everytime I think you can't possible post something dumber than the last time, you exceed my expectations of you!

You can't seriously be basing your pick in the rematch by what CCH did against Pendleton?

Rematch will be same as last year, semi close game in regular season and big win in playoffs for Highlands (CCH has a good coaching staff, but not near as good as HHS staff who will have great game plan for the rematch).
sstack Wrote:Everytime I think you can't possible post something dumber than the last time, you exceed my expectations of you!

You can't seriously be basing your pick in the rematch by what CCH did against Pendleton?

Rematch will be same as last year, semi close game in regular season and big win in playoffs for Highlands (CCH has a good coaching staff, but not near as good as HHS staff who will have great game plan for the rematch).

that is not right to say i am offended posting stuff that like doesnt cut it you spew venom and doo doo but you refuse to say facts and yes i am picking my winner based on the pendleton game and common sense cov cath destroyed pendleton and played much better than they did against highlands and highlands will tire down by years end and gert the big head while cov cath will play level and that will be the deciding factor in the playoffs cov cath will win the regional final mark it down
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Bowling green would give them a run.

It is possible but certainly not probable. Bowling Green did edge St. Xavier early in the season at Bowling Green. But, I don't think that would happen again and certainly not on a neutral field.