Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryle @ Conner 10/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryle 21 Conner 14... My prediction Ryle has a tough D and run a varied Defense I think Drew Barker struggles against Ryles Monster sets. Plus they have a new Qb who seems to know how to be smart with the ball...
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Ryle 21 Conner 14... My prediction Ryle has a tough D and run a varied Defense I think Drew Barker struggles against Ryles Monster sets. Plus they have a new Qb who seems to know how to be smart with the ball...

Confusednicker: Your kidding right? Barker and Fogle will torch Ryle's D. Ryle's offense will do what it's done all year, struggle to score points. Conner Huempel is not coming out of that locker room.
Ryle 14 Conner 7. Barker will be under constant pressure and Fogle will be covered all night. This should be a very good game.
I feel the Camels blew the game against Conner after dominating for 3 quarters. So, I do think that if Ryle gets a lead, they can beat Conner if they don't lay down.
connor 35 ryle 14