Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Letcher Central 10/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and predictions
The Bears need to dominate the down and out Cougars, I know LCC has played a tough schedule so you can't really gauge them on their record but I do think the Black Bears are a couple of levels ahead of them.

Black Bears 44
Cougars 14
Hc 42
lcc 13
Never underestimate a district foe....I just hope we go over there ready to play and put this game away early...if not, and we let them stay in the game like we did GRC then we might be in a dog fight.
HC by 24. LCC is down.
hoping the Cougars can keep it close but in the end I see HC by 28
Good luck Cougars! LCC has trouble stopping the run and thats is the Black Bears bread and butter! I think LCC has to have several breaks just to keep this game respectable. LCC must not turn the ball over and field postion has been against us all year. Seems like teams are starting on the 40 or 50 and we are starting inside the 15! Giving up that kind of field position over and over just dont work out to good! Cougars need some big plays from several guys to stay in this one. Josh Boggs has some good speed but just hasnt got the ball in the right situation to use it. If he can get the ball in the open field and make some big plays this could really open some things up for the Cougars. LCC will have to run the ball some to keep HC defense from blitzing all night long. I think if LCC's defense has a chance they must bring everybody up close and expect the run all night long even if we risk giving up a big pass play. Lots of ifs and an's but you never know! Good Luck Cougars!
Sorry LCC, Bears by as many as they want. :zzz:
HC blows up the jumbotron 49-7
I think Harlan wins this one going away, but you better get your knocks in on LCC right now, I think if Coach Rains can weather the storm of unhappy fans that he is dealing with right now, he will have a winner there.

You have to break the bad habits of past coaches when you take over a program and Paul Rains has won everywhere he has coached. Good Luck to Coach Rains.
Black Bears win big.
The Bears by a dumpster full.
Hc 34
lcc 18
Hey Briar Creek Brave I played for Hillard Howard and we won 30 games in three years winning district and playing Highlands at Highlands. Hillard had no bad habits he showed every kid that he loved us all the way down to the kids who did not even play. For your information we played Harlan County when it was fun. To be honest your Coach Raines does not have it. To be honest this coach Raines is a downgrade from Whitaker>
Tomorrow is Wednesday and the last day of practice prep before a tune up on Thursday...I believe Larkey will have our Blackbears ready to go for district play...as a fan, I LOVE going over to Letcher to play...I love how the stands sit right on the field....I love tailgating there....actually it was the very first place the Black Bear Nation started tailgaiting.....Hey Letcher, your field is beautiful.
The Black Bears name the score in this one!

Harlan Co. - 56

Letcher Co. Central - 7
bear claw Wrote:Tomorrow is Wednesday and the last day of practice prep before a tune up on Thursday...I believe Larkey will have our Blackbears ready to go for district play...as a fan, I LOVE going over to Letcher to play...I love how the stands sit right on the field....I love tailgating there....actually it was the very first place the Black Bear Nation started tailgaiting.....Hey Letcher, your field is beautiful.

We even tailgated afterwards!
Hey Patriot, how about doing that again?
Yea come on over here and throw a big party. Let your team think all they half to do is show up and they will win. Just like last week. Wait a minute just like last year to at Pulaski. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey oldjackets, that just shows how ignorant you are.....we tailgate EVERYGAME...yes even the Highlands game....don't be jealous that we have a great fan base that loves to spend time together before and after a game....as a matter of fact....the first year we tailgated at Letcher we got beat and yes we tailgated after the game....we just enjoy each other....I guess you wish you had that with your fan base.
Harlan Co. by 40+
Black Bears win big.
bear claw Wrote:Hey oldjackets, that just shows how ignorant you are.....we tailgate EVERYGAME...yes even the Highlands game....don't be jealous that we have a great fan base that loves to spend time together before and after a game....as a matter of fact....the first year we tailgated at Letcher we got beat and yes we tailgated after the game....we just enjoy each other....I guess you wish you had that with your fan base.

I don't think the team will be tailgating just Black Bear fans! The coaches and team know what they have to do .

Kinda sad you have to use another team other than your own to get at the Black Bears!
oldjackets Wrote:Yea come on over here and throw a big party. Let your team think all they half to do is show up and they will win. Just like last week. Wait a minute just like last year to at Pulaski. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pulaski??? You mean Southwestern?
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Pulaski??? You mean Southwestern?

Are you rubbing it in LeeCoUkFan???? LOL
Haha, not trying to rub it in. Just figured that if he was gonna try to take a shot at Harlan Co, he might want to get the team correct first.
lol
nice pic stardust
Who cares what there name was they lost. Whats funny is you going to lose this year to. Face it you guys are not what you think you are. Heck The Massey, Baskins, Tensley, Ravisee team from Cumberland would kill this Harlan County Team. Sorry but, last year you guys was on here making plans to tailgate at the state championship when you got beat up.
Pages: 1 2