Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview @ Paintsville 10/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will say this, these kids (Tigers) will compete to the end. This is a very difficult matchup for this young group and hopefully some of the injured will be able to get back and play. God knows we need every player we can get. Best of luck to the Tigers but Fairview is very athletic and quick with depth.

Fairview 44
Paintsville 20
70-6 eagles.
The Eagles will put up as many points as they want.
Fairview is not one to call off the dogs usually. They'll score 70 or more if they like.
Running clock will keep score down. Fairview by 60.
We all know what's coming. Fairview is the first good team we've played all year. I just hope we make it through the game without anyone else getting hurt. Fairview by 60+.
Everyone is probably right but, this was the same thing that was posted for our last game. Running clock, score as much as they want, ect. I still say we compete but are no doubt overmatched. Best to both teams.
Good luck with Huntington West. They have more recruits than you have players.
Fairview rolls....

54-12
Upset Alert!!!: Paintsville over Fairview

Fairview- 54
Paintsville- 6

The win will eventually be vacated.
dozerdawg707 Wrote:Good luck with Huntington West. They have more recruits than you have players.

Thank you we do. Lol. Maybe paintsville could be good again if you can keep your players away from JC.
Fairview 48 Paintsville 0
The only question is will fairview burn any redshirts letting kids play Friday?
This game will be played Thursday night
GoodMedicine'05 Wrote:Upset Alert!!!: Paintsville over Fairview

Fairview- 54
Paintsville- 6

The win will eventually be vacated.
I admit, I laughed.
Fairview, with the state's #140th ranked recruiting class, wins big.
After watching Paintsville two times this year in person and then watching Greenup Co. on film against Fairview, all I can say is it don't matter how hard the kids at PHS play it's gonna be a beat down. Bill Musick being the Superintendent will see to it. The former Coach at JC has a well known hate for Paintsville. Plus, it's Apple Day. A chance to lay a beat down on the Tigers is one thing. A chance to lay a beat down on the Tigers during Apple Day is a gurantee
OK2NV Wrote:After watching Paintsville two times this year in person and then watching Greenup Co. on film against Fairview, all I can say is it don't matter how hard the kids at PHS play it's gonna be a beat down. Bill Musick being the Superintendent will see to it. The former Coach at JC has a well known hate for Paintsville. Plus, it's Apple Day. A chance to lay a beat down on the Tigers is one thing. A chance to lay a beat down on the Tigers during Apple Day is a gurantee

I'm not saying it's right. I hope the Tigers can buck up and make it interesting but I just don't see it. Good Luck.
Fairview wins by as much as they want.
West Huntington
Fairview by 26
Just found out the Tigers lost current starting center yesterday or day before. Wow, the hits keep coming. Bummer :HitWall:
Fairview big...
Eagles2012 Wrote:Thank you we do. Lol. Maybe paintsville could be good again if you can keep your players away from JC.
When the chips are down kids leave. I have no problem with that. It happens. At small schools it just shows up more. I have a ton of respect for the young men that keep laying it out there. If any of ours wants to leave then let them go. If you fight it then you have a cancer on the team.
Heard Runyon just got ejected. Why did he get tossed?
Fairveiw!!!!!!!!