Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where is Stardust?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, the 99,999 message has been posted, and then.....nothing.

I'm kinda anxious about the 100K posting, and wonder what is going on that it hasn't surfaced yet. Got some ideas, too.

1) Dusty is taking a sabbatical, so that a "bulding up" is created.. This is actually brilliant. The anxious build up would end in his climactic 100K post. It would then not matter what he said because the tension would have built up so much that just reading that 100K post would be so satisfying!
(Dusty will make something skanky out of "climactic", but you guys know what I mean; just look over him)

2) Dusty has decided to retire..really. He retires Stardust, comes back under a new identity and memoralizes the nic "Stardust" for eternity.
This scenario isn't bad either.. AND he could get 99,999 under the new nic by Christmas time!

3) Nothing unusual.....Dusty knew he would be out of town this weekend, makes a dramatic 99,999 posting, and makes everyone wait and doesn't care about anyone being anxious.....actually thinks it's funny!!!

4) Dusty has figured out how to manipulate his post count..... He really HASN'T posted 99,999 times, AND he can keeping posting forever and not get another post added to his total. LOVES that he's messing with other people's minds!!!

Soooo, what are your thoughts??? How/when/if Dusty ends the suspense??
2.0 is coming...
Dusty is getting the equivalent attention on here over this post that Kim Kardash gets in Yahoo news LOL. I am going to post a new theory. I know Dusty too well on here and know that he's going to be a douche and keep us in suspense. Confusednicker:

Dusty is laughing at us because he actually hit 100,000 four posts ago. Dusty created an account on here named stardust 2.0 which I believe was created to test some work he had done on the site. As part of the testing, he made five posts on that account, so dusty is already sitting back, celebrating that he hit 100k and laughing at us for thinking he hasn't. Correct me if I'm wrong mods, but I believe that was the case with stardust 2.0.
Maybe he's still celebrating in Alexandria over the Camels big win over Simon Kenton last Friday night:Cheerlead
He could come back and be a part of the Wide family. Right Dusty? Confusednicker:
WideDusty2.0!!!
Confusednicker:
Hurry! Someone reduce Stardust's posts to zero before he comes back!

Granny Bear Wrote:2) Dusty has decided to retire..really. He retires Stardust, comes back under a new identity and memoralizes the nic "Stardust" for eternity.
This scenario isn't bad either.. AND he could get 99,999 under the new nic by Christmas time!

If he knows about Dusty Rhodes, I'd say he's old enough to retire. Big Grin
My sources tell me Dusty has retired and will never post again. I can't confirm it though.
I think he is waiting for the right time to come along so that he can make his 100,000th post EPIC!!!TongueirateShoConfusedingleparTongueirateSho
He isn't leaving let's be real lol..
When he returns he will have a mouthful to say in a thread dedicated to his post count and thanking us all for being good friends to him..

Or I hope at least
If his 100,000th post says congrats to a team.. i'm banning him myself
[YOUTUBE="psychedelic trip"]2Zail7Gdqro[/YOUTUBE]:betterthanexpected:
I think he's dead.
If he doesn't post today I will be officially concerned!! Been too long......he either posts or suffer withdrawal symptoms. That's what happens to you when you become a BGR whore.
You know he's reading this stuff and laughing.
bomp bomp boom boom boom boom bomp bomp bomp bomp boom boom boom bomm bomm bomm bomm bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp and so we begin countdown to the 100,00th post countdown countdown hey now wake up its a beuaitful day hey now wake up its a beautiful dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you falling asleep hey know wake up are you looking away hey now wake up are you looking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and so it begins countdown bomp bom bom bom bom bomp bom boom boom bomp bomp bomp bomp boom
He will put something on classified?
Ah come on guys. You Dusty is not going to stay away from here for 2 days. He's still right here amongst us on one of his other "secret" accounts where you clone yourself to make yourself look stupid. How do I know. Because widemiddle has already posted a few times this morning.

:howdy:

Howdy Dusty.Confusednicker:
I know he is lurking. I would guess he is writing abouta 25 page document on Microsoft Word that he will copy and paste into the craziest long post BGR has ever seen.
Dusty is very intelligent and has learned a lot over the years watching the WWE. Much like the WWE who builds anticipation for the return of a superstar with very short promos/teasers, Dusty is building up the anticipation of his return. We are providing the teasers.
Bob Seger Wrote:Ah come on guys. You Dusty is not going to stay away from here for 2 days. He's still right here amongst us on one of his other "secret" accounts where you clone yourself to make yourself look stupid. How do I know. Because widemiddle has already posted a few times this morning.

:howdy:

Howdy Dusty.Confusednicker:

irrelevant
And we are nearly at 2 and a half days. The drought continues. Dusty's post average drops to 72.62 per day.
It doesn't look good from a few of his friends Facebook post. Lets all just hope for the best. Bgr wouldn't be the same without him .
nky Wrote:Naw just kicking with the family
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGHksIL7QtQkluN-EvPk6...VY5tdiT9fA]

SIMS! :lmao:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It doesn't look good from a few of his friends Facebook post. Lets all just hope for the best. Bgr wouldn't be the same without him .

Is there really something wrong?
Its DROPPED to 73 posts per day? That is freaking insane. Hell its taken me 3 months shy of seven years to reach 6100 lol...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Its DROPPED to 73 posts per day? That is freaking insane. Hell its taken me 3 months shy of seven years to reach 6100 lol...

Yea but we like when you post .
Maybe he ponied up bought the cow(or what ever they say) and joined that other second rate site just to run up another account. Then one day in the near future he'll post 100,000 post simultaneously
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg0Y00NHNSE_qzBsAiAgd...j-zNDcoqRg]
Pages: 1 2