Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Exclusive: Details On Decision To Have Ryback Appear At End Of Raw With CM Punk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After speaking with sources, WZ has learned Ryback's appearance in the final seconds of this past week's Raw was a true last minute decision.

The final rundown that was handed out to WWE's top production people didn't feature Ryback having the stare down with CM Punk to go off the air. This fact is part of the reason why Ryback's appearance didn't appear on the titantron in front of the live crowd.

Sources tell us it was a last minute decision concerning how the show should go off the air with top WWE officials having the attitude of "let's do it and we'll figure it out."

When WWE left the arena and Albany, New York on Monday, there was no elaborate plan that had been put in action regarding Ryback. The stare down with CM Punk was done to see how it would be received.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/261731-e...th-cm-punk
^terrible planning!
Ryback shouldn't be in any of Punks segments
What did you all think about Ryback's inability to get Albert up in the his finishing move last night on Raw?
Westside Wrote:What did you all think about Ryback's inability to get Albert up in the his finishing move last night on Raw?

I'm not sure who's more at fault honestly...it could effect his momentum with the fans, that this man with unmatched strength couldn't get even Tensai off the mat.
One major factor in working a match is that BOTH wrestlers help each other. Albert failed miserably on his end to get any lift or provide any lift.

WARNING: WITH WHAT I STATE BELOW, I MAY RUIN THE 'REALISM' OF WRESTLING FOR SOME, PLEASE VIEW WITH CAUTION!

If you watch very carefully, in many matches that involve a lot of overhead lifts, you will see the wrestler being lifted either bend their knees and jump or bounce up a little and place their hand on a thigh or shoulder to help support their weight.

Very seldom does someone like John Cena, Hulk Hogan or any other wrestler truly pick a wrestler up on their own. Many of them are strong enough to do so, but you help save their back or make it look even more effortless for the one executing the move.

I was very disheartened by Ryback trying the move twice and also by Albert for not helping that to go better.