Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rown County 24 - Greenup County 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Greenup County.

I think the officiating crew from Monday Nights Green Bay - Seattle game were doing this game also.
There was a phantom pass interference call late in the game.
Rowan County was called for numerous personal fouls with no exchanges between players.
They even picked up and replaced the ball before they took a measurement for a 1st Dpwn.
They marked off 5 yards on an offensive holding call that was on the 40. They caught themselves and picked up the ball and moved it 5 more.

The zebras had a tough night.
:yikes:
Are these the two worst teams in the state?
WideRight05 Wrote:Are these the two worst teams in the state?

Greenup may be but I think Mason County is right up as being really bad.

:moon:

Yes.
At least the Musketeers scored this week, its not easy practicing all week and knowing you are going to have a hard time beating the teams you have to play in 4A-district 8, yes the Musketeers are down on talent and get outcoached on some nights, but I like their heart for suiting up and playing on Friday nights, we have been down since TJ Maynard left, and its been a coaching merry-go-round, these kids have learned so many systems that it has become funny, please don't berate these boy's on here, thanks

No.
I really hate that greenup and boyd can't get any kind of system in place. Has to be tough going in knowing the odds are horrible. these kids are playing because they love the game.