Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott 28 - Jenkins 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Hindman.
Congrats KCC! I thought Jenkins would win this, but I'm glad to see KCC get the W!
The streak is over!!!
7 turnovers for Jenkins. 3 fumbles lost, 4 interceptions. Glad to see Knott get a win, wouldn't happen without all the turnovers though.
ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:haters::haters:TongueoliceLigTongueoliceLigTongueoliceLigTongueoliceLigTongueoliceLig:party2::party2::party2::letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:champ::champ::champ::football::football::football::partyhard:partyhard

IT IS PARTY TIME, in HINDMAN, KENTUCKY!
Runnin Wrote:7 turnovers for Jenkins. 3 fumbles lost, 4 interceptions. Glad to see Knott get a win, wouldn't happen without all the turnovers though.

Sounds like Knotts defense stepped up and made them the better team tonite.
Thought the Green Machine would come away with the W.:HitWall:
Go patriots!
Runnin Wrote:7 turnovers for Jenkins. 3 fumbles lost, 4 interceptions. Glad to see Knott get a win, wouldn't happen without all the turnovers though.

Turnovers are a part of the game. Congratulations to Knott County. No team should be saddled with that type of losing streak. Do wish it had come again someone else though. Really proud of what Jenkins is doing this year.
Congrats Knott Central. It is time to start a win streak. Who's next?
Both teams played tough through the rain and the mud. Jenkins had a chance to tie late in the 4th Qtr and just couldn't convert. The turnovers was a big issue, no one can win a game with 7.
Glad to see the Pats get a win on the gridiron. 1st win since Searcy has been there.
Congratulations, KCC! I'm sorry to see Jenkins lose, but I'm very happy to see you get a win. Enjoy it!
What a great win for those players!! Congratulations:Thumbs:
Congratulations Patriots!
Boom!
The Patriots finally established an offensive identity. We had success vs Jenkins, if it aint broke, don't fix it. I was impressed with our offense, best Knott offense I have seen in a long time. Jaylen ran the ball well and what we are doing on offense suits our guys. We finally got an offense going that works.
Great job coach! Best offense I have seen in many years at Knott Central. What your doing on offense suits our boys. Jaylen, Ben, James, Sparkman, all looked great.
Congrats KCC great game way to step it up on the D..... The one TD for Jenkins should been a pic also but had a great bounce off kc players arm right to Jenkins #2 for a td. Was a great game to watch! Both teams keep up the hard work.
Congratulations Pats! Proud of you guys!
wow. long wait.
Never expected this, thought Jenkins was actually decent this year but, this must been quite the night for all of the Knott Central players and fans!!!!!!TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Congrats Pats!!!!
Gongrates to Tom Searcy and Knott,Co. I guess the Jenkins talk is over.
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:Congrats KCC great game way to step it up on the D..... The one TD for Jenkins should been a pic also but had a great bounce off kc players arm right to Jenkins #2 for a td. Was a great game to watch! Both teams keep up the hard work.
Who will be the next head coach? Heard Searcy was stepping down and Holland was leaving as well??? Do they have another on the staff that is stepping up??