Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ballers has a job in Pikeville!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, figured I'd let you all know I finally got a job.
I know we have a few BGR members that got laid off when I did at the first of the year - as well as thousands of the coal miners being laid off. It's tough times in Eastern Kentucky, and I just feel very blessed to have a job that I will like and pays decent enough to take the ole' lady out to a steakhouse on the weekend. I will be working in Pikeville at a finance company, I start next week sometime. So if you need a loan let me know and I'll hook you up!

:welcome:
Congratulations Ballers!!! Smile It's very difficult to get a job today.

Again, congrats! :Thumbs:

By the way, don't give any loans to LWC. He'll never pay you back...
Thanks!

I really lucked out.
^I edited my previous comment. I don't think you got to read about the *serious remark I made about LWC. Smile
Congratulations Ballers!! That's wonderful news!!!!

I'm so glad for you.
Congratulations young man, I am truly happy for you
Congratulations bud.
WOW!!! Congrats man. Believe me, as someone with a degree in the finance area, there are some good opportunities there. All the best to you Ballers. Look at examples on here like Stardust, RIUTG, Spud, or LWC. From them, you will learn everything not to do on a job. Confusednicker:

Best of luck man, and congratulations.
Congrats man!!
WideRight05 Wrote:WOW!!! Congrats man. Believe me, as someone with a degree in the finance area, there are some good opportunities there. All the best to you Ballers. Look at examples on here like Stardust, RIUTG, Spud, or LWC. From them, you will learn everything not to do on a job. Confusednicker:

Best of luck man, and congratulations.

They never said i couldnt be on BGR while at work. They just outlaw facebook and i dont have one of those so im good lol.
^ Oh, I am not talking about logging onto BGR at work.

I am talking about being RIUTG in general. Confusednicker: Big Grin
^
I know, and thats what i did in my post Confusednicker:

I am a bad influence.....sometimes late at night, i sneak outside and smoke a cigar where the wife cant see me....
I heard that Gut also sneaks out for a midnight snack every now and then.
His fav is moo goo guy deer!!
LOL, y'all are killing me, hahaha
Congrats on the job Ballers.
Did you get my PM i sent you? It doesn't show in my sent email so i wasn't sure if it sent or not.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Congrats on the job Ballers.
Did you get my PM i sent you? It doesn't show in my sent email so i wasn't sure if it sent or not.

Yup I sure did, I sent you one back.
Keep us updated Ballers! Again, glad you have landed a job in a solid field. Coming from someone who specializes in accounting/finance, I am excited for you.
Congratulations man.
congrats