Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands @ Campbell County (2013)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Camels 2nd game of the season next year will be host to Highlands.

How many years has it been since these two teams have played?

Highlands was supposed to be the first Home game for the Camels in their new stadium. That was changed when Newport was added to week one.
Camels, NCC.......Is the sky falling?
^ This will make Lefty quite happy
It is like I am reliving the 80's.
The last time HHS played CCHS was in 2004.

Highlands holds a 50-9 record vs the Camels. The last Camel win was in 1991 when the Camels won 12-6.
Stardust Wrote:^ This will make Lefty quite happy
Naw he'll still complain about NCC and freshman football (I think he has a fetish about themConfusednickerSmile
I'll believe NCC is playing Highlands on varsity when I see it. I didn't make the frosh game, but NCC showed up and played at Highlands this year without cancelling.
Stardust Wrote:^ This will make Lefty quite happy

You forgot Righty and all the torture you are going to receive. Some for the game. Some just for being Stardust. Big Grin Confusednicker:
^ Trust me, playing HHS will not get under Dusty's skin. Just chalk up another easy win for the Camels next year......
I expect the Camels to be good, but they won't give Highlands the great challenge that Mason or Western would. Confusednicker:
Highlands on our schedule is a good thing. CC uses the first part of the season to find out where they are and what they need to work on come District time. This is huge for them.

Win or lose they will learn a lot.
why no trinity highlands are you scared you all think your such a great team but you wont play trinity and st xavier and simon kenton and belfry and bell county and lexington catholic you play western and mason county though campbell is ok i hope they beat highlands i would like to see highlands take on trinity just so we can say nanny nanny boo boo highlands go get beat by 79 points like you beat pendleton county and then see how it feels
WideMiddle03 Wrote:why no trinity highlands are you scared you all think your such a great team but you wont play trinity and st xavier and simon kenton and belfry and bell county and lexington catholic you play western and mason county though campbell is ok i hope they beat highlands i would like to see highlands take on trinity just so we can say nanny nanny boo boo highlands go get beat by 79 points like you beat pendleton county and then see how it feels

Widemiddle has to be the most clueless poster on here!:please:
when people get defensive to me i know im right sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me
WideMiddle03 Wrote:why no trinity highlands are you scared you all think your such a great team but you wont play trinity and st xavier and simon kenton and belfry and bell county and lexington catholic you play western and mason county though campbell is ok i hope they beat highlands i would like to see highlands take on trinity just so we can say nanny nanny boo boo highlands go get beat by 79 points like you beat pendleton county and then see how it feels

The first DOCTOR to ever use the words nanny nanny boo boo. Ladies and gentleman I present to you widemiddle03
WideMiddle03 Wrote:when people get defensive to me i know im right sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me

Not defensive, just can't believe how ignorant some of your posts are, I try not to say too much because I am pretty sure you are just a kid and I do not like pick on kids who are just immature.
sstack Wrote:Not defensive, just can't believe how ignorant some of your posts are, I try not to say too much because I am pretty sure you are just a kid and I do not like pick on kids who are just immature.

I am not a kid and I am not immature. You spew venom and doo doo and pick on every one of my posts because you can't handle the truth.
WideMiddle03 Wrote:I am not a kid and I am not immature. You spew venom and doo doo and pick on every one of my posts because you can't handle the truth.

:popcorn:
Highlands wins this game 88-12. Never mind, that was a previous time they played.
^ Confusednicker: