Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands 54 - Campbell Co. 21 (FROSH)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BigMan88, any details?
Birds jumped out to a early lead but the camels got back to within 7 pts late in the 3rd qrt but then the wheels fell off for the camels. I believe cc quarterback threw 3 int for td's
Yes, it was 21-0 before the Camels knew what hit them.

Has there been any update on the Camels #11? It's always scary when you see a squad come out on the field, but it sounded like that it was more precautionary than anything else.

Matt played in good and bad spurts last night, but he seems to get better with each game.

Got to take my hat off to Highlands Hergett, that kid will be the next great Highlands QB. He was fun to watch!

Camels Bingham, Hogan and Plessinger all played very good!
Our defense could not stop the run up the middle. They made no adjustments. The coaches just kept telling them to stop them. Hello.

Matt Wilson 6'5" threw 3 picks for touchdowns. You can not spot them 21 points and expect to win.

We fumbled 3 times. Ugly....

# 11 John Adams is ok. It was precautionary. He had some numbness in his shoulders so they wanted to have him checked out.

Coaching staff is to blame for a lot of the mistakes. They had 5 starters play without a break. Stupid. Head Coach kept yelling at the kids about how stupid and how worthless they are. The boys are getting tired of it. They may be shutting down on him.......

Sad part is we are much better than that.
CamelPride Wrote:Matt played in good and bad spurts last night, but he seems to get better with each game.

Got to take my hat off to Highlands Hergett, that kid will be the next great Highlands QB. He was fun to watch!

Camels Bingham, Hogan and Plessinger all played very good!

Matt played well when the receivers ran the right routes......
Hergot is soft. They just did not hit him.... Camels made him look like a superstar..

Yes Bingham, Hogan and Plessinger are good players. If you Hear their head coach talk they suck and play with no heart.... I think someone is delusional
^ Good lord, I thought we ended the BS freshman coach beratement with this new staff! This was typical practice for the past five years, but there was significant hope that with the change this season, so would the attitude of the coaches and their communication skills to players.

Trust me, I get it, football is a vocal sport, more vocal motivation than any other sport. But to constantly belittle players just has no place in sports period!

With the score of this game - How in the hell did Beechwood beat Highlands?????
I thought it was 55-21?
^ Might have been, I got it off of http://www.CampbellCountyFootball.com
The site that lacks free speech had it 55-21.
^ LOL, too funny!