Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain TOP 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The new top 10 are ?
Team (Total Points)
1. Bell County (30)
2. Belfry (27)
3. Knox Central (24)
4. Breathitt Co. (21)
5. Harlan Co. (18)
6. Johnson Central (15)
7. Williamsburg (11)
8. Somerset (10)
9. Whitley Co. (6)
10. Prestonsburg (2)
***Updated September 24th***

Good timing. I had just gone to WYMT website and looked it up
Maybe a couple out of place but overall I like it.
First year ever I honestly can say KC should be on top.
And Russell County not being listed is tough to see. I would put them over HC, WC, or JC.
^
Its not very tough to see considering there not a mountain team....
McCreary is the only team west of I75 I consider a mountain team.
Russell Co. is not in the YMT coverage area.
E's Army Wrote:McCreary is the only team west of I75 I consider a mountain team.

All the Pulaski County teams and Rock as well.
I think Williamsburg Is a lil to high on the list
I think Knox Central and Breathitt Co. should be at 2 and 3 with Belfry dropping to 4th spot. Simply because both are undefeated and Belfry has the 1 loss at home.

Prestonsburg does not belong at 10 yet. I think with a win over Hazard Friday should put them in at the 10 spot.
I'm happy with the tops. Bell, Belfry and Knox should be the top 3. In that order. Bell County's defense may be the best in the mountains. The offense isn't clicking ideally how you would like it to be right now, and hasn't all year really, but still beat a TOUGH 6A Bryan Station team, held them to their lowest output of the year, beat an incredibly tough Whitley team, an under rated Wayne County team, and looked like the better team vs Lex Cath but shot themselves in the foot. My only gripe is I think Whitley should be somewhere around the 6 spot instead of 9, I think they're better than the three ranked above them, including Johnson Central. Knox has been a pleasant surprise this year, I just wish wish they were on the schedule so we could see who is the better between Bell and Knox, because I firmly believe by the end of the year, Bell and Knox will be ranked 1 & 2.
Sorry. I forget geography sometimes. Russell County is not a mountain team and thus should not be listed. But you have to admit I was all over it if they were.
Football1 Wrote:Sorry. I forget geography sometimes. Russell County is not a mountain team and thus should not be listed. But you have to admit I was all over it if they were.

If they were in the coverage area they would have been in there to begin with.
You would have been a little late to the party.
BellCoFaithful Wrote:I'm happy with the tops. Bell, Belfry and Knox should be the top 3. In that order. Bell County's defense may be the best in the mountains. The offense isn't clicking ideally how you would like it to be right now, and hasn't all year really, but still beat a TOUGH 6A Bryan Station team, held them to their lowest output of the year, beat an incredibly tough Whitley team, an under rated Wayne County team, and looked like the better team vs Lex Cath but shot themselves in the foot. My only gripe is I think Whitley should be somewhere around the 6 spot instead of 9, I think they're better than the three ranked above them, including Johnson Central. Knox has been a pleasant surprise this year, I just wish wish they were on the schedule so we could see who is the better between Bell and Knox, because I firmly believe by the end of the year, Bell and Knox will be ranked 1 & 2.

Bell and Belfry are both overrated.
Looks pretty GOOD
Williamsburg contiunes to enjoy the love. So Hazard vs. Williamsburg on a neutral
field, who you got? I'd still be picking the Bulldogs. Looks like we'll certainly see
the issue cleared up come November, but W-burg at #7 in the MTT, not seeing it.
Belfry and Bell are overrated? Lol two losses between the schools to a 4A and a 6A school ... I mean, please? I can see where #1 Blackcat Fan is coming from, but our loss is to a 6A school. Breathitt hasn't played anyone (Given Belfry hasn't either, YET) so there's no justification to rank them any higher or lower.
Harlan County has had a tough schedule...
running_clock Wrote:Bell and Belfry are both overrated.
Are you kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belfry0304 Wrote:Belfry and Bell are overrated? Lol two losses between the schools to a 4A and a 6A school ... I mean, please? I can see where #1 Blackcat Fan is coming from, but our loss is to a 6A school. Breathitt hasn't played anyone (Given Belfry hasn't either, YET) so there's no justification to rank them any higher or lower.

That's OK, were not offended...lol
Had they played Knox on a neutral field, HC would have beaten Knox IMO. HC's defense is coming around. They have been burnt on some pass plays though!
:lmao:HEY OBSERVING we dont want to play on a neutral sites.we want to come on your home field.like you did last year to us.but with the score reverse:notbad:Enjoy the game revenge is mindConfusederved: :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
Daddycat27 Wrote:Had they played Knox on a neutral field, HC would have beaten Knox IMO. HC's defense is coming around. They have been burnt on some pass plays though!

I think Knox should have won by 3 TD's
I am not sure Knox should have won by 3 TD's....I think if this game is played 10 times....Knox could win 5 and HC could win five....two very good teams that have the chance to go far in the playoffs.
I'm not sure Knox could win again anywhere...
Football1 Wrote:Sorry. I forget geography sometimes. Russell County is not a mountain team and thus should not be listed. But you have to admit I was all over it if they were.

With our schedule we're beginning to feel like a mountain team. I for one enjoy it.
^
I would think so....

If Russell County were a mountain school they would definitely be by themselves at the top.
IMHO, Bell and Belfry are interchangable at 1-2.

Knox and Harlan County are virtually the same at 3-4 even if Knox won, it was a home game that ended with a 12-6 score. Seems pretty even to me.

In the 5 spot, Breathitt should be there.

Johnson Central, Whitley and Somerset are about even for the 6-7-8 spots so they could interchange.

For the 9 and 10 spot, i think you could pick from a variety of teams. As of right now, i would have to believe it would be Wburg, Hazard, or Pburg for those last two spots.
Jumper Dad Wrote:That's OK, were not offended...lol

Respect to you guys, because I have you picked to win 2A, but any top tier 3A team should beat the Somersets and the Hazards, ya know? Just as Belfry should beat the P-Burgs and Sheldon Clarks. This ranking stuff means nothing, I just hope come regional title week we get to find out who is better ... Belfry or Breathitt
Pages: 1 2