Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The end is near- ARE YOU READY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Biggest heap of bullshit since Casey Anthony being Not guilty.
NASA reported last week there's no planets, comets, meteors on track to end us. Not so sure if there was we would know to prevent mass societal breakdown. I guess the doomsdayers will have to find creative ways to incorporate weeks-years worth of food and supplies into their day-to-day.

They could always turn their hideouts into Bed & Breakfasts Wink. Hope we all share a good laugh on 12-22 whether we're on an earth plane or a heavenly one.
[YOUTUBE="I feel fine"]_eyFiClAzq8[/YOUTUBE]
A friend of mine is seriously planning for the end of the world next week. She has bought 12 cases of toilet paper; said she could trade it for food because nobody else would think of hoarding it!!
Confusednicker:
Spirit100 Wrote:NASA reported last week there's no planets, comets, meteors on track to end us. Not so sure if there was we would know to prevent mass societal breakdown. I guess the doomsdayers will have to find creative ways to incorporate weeks-years worth of food and supplies into their day-to-day.

They could always turn their hideouts into Bed & Breakfasts Wink. Hope we all share a good laugh on 12-22 whether we're on an earth plane or a heavenly one.

I have read the articles from NASA. In regards to the list of galactic things that might happen, each event has already or does take place every 10-30 thousand years. So if the world didn't end then, it will not end this time or even be affected.
Granny Bear Wrote:A friend of mine is seriously planning for the end of the world next week. She has bought 12 cases of toilet paper; said she could trade it for food because nobody else would think of hoarding it!!
Confusednicker:
I'ld go the au natural way and use leaves:dump::truestory:
Avoid the shiney ones with 3 leaves per twig!!
:omg:
Everyone don't panic..
There is plenty of room in nky's spaceship.
^ I heard he's having a bunker busting party on the 22 if it doesn't happen
Ballers Wrote:Everyone don't panic..
There is plenty of room in nky's spaceship.
Confusederiously:no space ship here but a deep off the grid bunker in an undisclosed area :betterthanexpected:
MustangSally Wrote:^ I heard he's having a bunker busting party on the 22 if it doesn't happen
yea............... stock piles are full, hatch is ready to be sealed:eyeroll:
I'll bring the toilet paper!!
nky Wrote:Confusederiously:no space ship here but a deep off the grid bunker in an undisclosed area :betterthanexpected:

I knew it was one of the two.
Overrated Wrote:Mine might tonight with enough Bud Lights

this is funny as heck lol
What I would like to know is this, if its the end of the world, meaning the END of the world, what makes these peepers think that they will be the survivors?
hope?
The ever popular- It's not going to happen to me but the other guy syndrome?
I forgot the meeting place and the password to get on the ship...so I'm screwed....live long and prosper Confusednicker: !

Don't forget to pick up enough banana peels and aluminum cans for the flux capacitor...!
To the Bunker.............................. time to button down the hatch........seal the gaskets and hunker down
[YOUTUBE="Remember no matter where you go there you are"]jv_jkju_iZg[/YOUTUBE]
Been here for hours!!!
Hmm, nothing yet.
I swear if Al Gore screws me one more time...
You all had the chance..
Me and NKY are going past Saturn right now sippin' on some Bud Light.
Tomorrow we are dining in Gilactic 5000 dining with the robots and are going to endulge on some eavin' which is something that is wilder than moonshine.
Checking in live from post apocalyptic mexico.

hi
I'm going to hire Han simmer for the day to follow me around playing a soundtrack. Lol. Cue music.
Damn, I have a horrible hangover!
^^
Serves you right for getting drunk!!
Smile
Pages: 1 2 3