Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bears at Cowboys 10/1 (MNF)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monday Night Football

Bears (2-1) at Cowboys (2-1)

Who wins and why?
Da Bears
Bears - 28
Cowboys - 24

Cowboys with ball under 1 minute left and Tony Romo throws INT to lose the game.
Yes, my Bears came through...
ekff Wrote:Bears - 28
Cowboys - 24

Cowboys with ball under 1 minute left and Tony Romo throws INT to lose the game.

Lol, try 5 INT's. Damn the Bears D was rockin.
Romo threw 5 INT's.. he lost the game for The Cowboys. The Bears awesome D sure didn't help the Cowboys either though.

Marshall did great, and he is on my fantasy team!
^ I wish I would have had him lol. I ended up winning by my opponent came awful close since he had the Bears defense. Only Tony Romo could find a way to nearly screw up a 40 point lead in fantasy football.
Romo is terrible.
3 of the ints was not romos fault.
Tony Romo makes it really hard for me to stay loyal to the Cowboys. He sucks, as a matter of fact, the Cowboys entire offense sucks, no run game at all (even with 2 good running backs) and a panicky moron at quarterback. Awesome. Cowboys are the definition of a jekyll/hyde type team.
IMO, Tony Romo manages the team well. When it comes time for him to lead the team to a win, he cannot put the team on his shoulders. When he tries he just throws interceptions.

The same could be said about Cutler. The Bears Defense wins games. Speaking of which, was down 20 points in my fantasy league, only had the Bears D left, they got me 24 points.....
I just watched sports center and they had some guy call in and talk about how Romo shouldn't be a QB and that basically he sucked.. It was pretty funny lol
Ballers Wrote:I just watched sports center and they had some guy call in and talk about how Romo shouldn't be a QB and that basically he sucked.. It was pretty funny lol

Must be a smart man. Romo plays well in stretches and completes a lot of balls, but then sometimes it seems like he is afraid to succeed. Hell, on Monday night he overthrew 2 touchdowns and it seems like anytime he is panicked he makes the absolute worst decision possible. It's about time ESPN finally stops acting like Romo is an elite quarterback when 99% of the people watching ESPN know he's not. If we could only get Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett to realize that then maybe Dallas could live up to the hype that usually surrounds the team. Oh well, i'll still be a Cowboys fan no matter what.