Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Howard Stern Interviews and Exposes Obama Supporters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
TheRealThing Wrote:1 Timothy 3:1-2 (KJV)
1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

Dude. You guys are some bible thumping folks.

Not a single person here has been willing to answer the question, what church do you want to be the national church? If the word of God (New Testament, thank the Catholics, they assembled it for you in 4th and 5th century) is truly your guide, and should be the government's too... then how do you account for the thousands of different views and denominations out there? Why is YOUR church, YOUR view, the one that should prevail.

My point is, and has been the same. Its evil, its wrong, its sickening. Its also not the governments responsibility. Case closed on my part. Now you guys go bash the gays, install your Department of Church and National Pastor. I'll be at mass, loving the Lord, and partaking in what can truly be called... Heaven on Earth. The true Body of Christ.

:thanks:
Go Nationals! Win the World Series!
Well that sums it up. Ignorant people will vote for reasons that are not know to the. Democratic voters have no clue on life in general.
Pages: 1 2 3 4