Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County Schedule for 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just out of curiosity does Harlan County have a full schedule for next year yet....I know they have had a very very difficult time on fill a schedule....who have they picked up....I heard the Morristown game is done...the IHigh game is done...and both of the VA games are done....any truth....I am just worried we won't get 10 games AND I would like to play a few games on our new state of the art football field.
I don't know for sure but i keep hearing Belfry and Harlan next year it would be a good match up.
All indications are strong that you will see Belfry vs. Harlan County probably around Week 3 for a Home and Home.
Heard Clay County is coming to Harlan County the 1st week next year.
I hear williamsburg needing some games just have 4 right now give us a call.no one want to play us next year.we need to show case our team.come on black bears give us a call:please:is would be an awesome game Confusederved::cop:
64SUR Wrote:I hear williamsburg needing some games just have 4 right now give us a call.no one want to play us next year.we need to show case our team.come on black bears give us a call:please:is would be an awesome game Confusederved::cop:

They've been called. You've been served.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:All indications are strong that you will see Belfry vs. Harlan County probably around Week 3 for a Home and Home.

Week 2. Harlan County first year.
i dont think so call williamsburg coachConfusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:i dont think so call williamsburg coachConfusedmoke:

Listen people everyone in southeastern ky ( all of the south) has been called. Big fat no ways from everyone including Johnson Central, Corbin, Middlesboro, Knox central, just to name a few. Belfry, bell and clay co will be three- some other teams need to step up so we can complete the schedule. Fans are tired of traveling three states and they are more than capable teams here closer to home!
I would LOVE to have more games closer to home...in the mountains! But I would drive to California to watch them play!!
listen to Yogibear....he knows what is going on.
Yogibear, what does that do to our schedule...what does it look like now....how many are we short....I know Coach Larkey has BEGGED EVERYONE aroune the mountains to play us but wont.
I've heard Madison Central in the Roy Kidd bowl is that week 0 or week 1 that is played?
Well, Harlan County will definitley have Whitley, Perry, and Letcher.

Thats 7 spots left to fill

Secondly, Bell, Belfry, Clay, and Madison Central have been mentioned.

That leaves three games.

First off, why doesnt father and son get together and schedule a game. North vs. Harlan County would be a simple idea, and North needs to quit scheduling cupcakes for there first 4 games anyways, and it seems they have gotten a little better.
Secondly, the Knox game shouldnt end. It's to good a game most years and travel is very low. That would only leave one game left for HC to end and surely someone within a reasonable radius would accept.
Yogibear, who for sure in an addition to our schedule?
Call owen county were looking for team to play
Please someone let me know who we are playing next year....I know we are having a hard time filling a schedule but I would like to know who we have picked up for sure.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well, Harlan County will definitley have Whitley, Perry, and Letcher.

Thats 7 spots left to fill

Secondly, Bell, Belfry, Clay, and Madison Central have been mentioned.

That leaves three games.

First off, why doesnt father and son get together and schedule a game. North vs. Harlan County would be a simple idea, and North needs to quit scheduling cupcakes for there first 4 games anyways, and it seems they have gotten a little better.
Secondly, the Knox game shouldnt end. It's to good a game most years and travel is very low. That would only leave one game left for HC to end and surely someone within a reasonable radius would accept.

I would like to see these two play next season. They did not schedule each other this year. Last two seasons we did play "The Larkey Bowl."
Will the GRC/ Harlan Co games be continued?
If I were either Coach Larkey, it would be difficult for me to play the other's team. They seem to be a very close family...I wouldn't schedule it!!

Rumor only, but I heard Belfry is a done deal, and I think Bell is still on schedule; so we have 5 open...if that's correct.

We'll get there!
Bell County will still be on the schedule. Week 10
Boyle Co vs Harlan Co??! What a game that would be!!!
I would love to play a repectable and classy team like Boyle Co.
I am going to try and keep this thread alive....has anyone that has an inside track on HC football know if we have a full schedule yet?