Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paige Lowe is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Paige Lowe is back at Pike Central what is everyones views on this situation
Under what circumstances did she return??
It's all getting a little old she isn't helpin out anyone with her decisions to leave and comeback, I mean I read before it wasen't the first time she had quit. So I'd like to see her just play and stop all the antics and stuff, suck it up and play somewhere.
The question here is...Will the KHSAA Board allow her to play???
From what I hear, she never gained eligibility at Betsy Layne..If that is the case then she is still eligible at Pike Central.
If they don't allow her to play it's her own fault
Who cares?
She would have to earn her way back, and I mean earn....this could take months of hard work, running sprints, bleacher sets,etc to prove where she wants to play.
She should never be able to come back!
she will not be eligable for summer practices but will be able to play in the season...IMO i do not think Butcher will let her come back she may try out but i really do not think she will make the team...She really BLEW a great future but now we see what happens when your head gets to big...but im not her so whatever...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:she will not be eligable for summer practices but will be able to play in the season...IMO i do not think Butcher will let her come back she may try out but i really do not think she will make the team...She really BLEW a great future but now we see what happens when your head gets to big...but im not her so whatever...
I have a feeling alot of people will be watching to see how Coach Butcher handles this situation.
how would u handle it fox j/w if u wouldnt mind sharing with me b/c idk lol u can private msg me and tell if u would like...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:she will not be eligable for summer practices but will be able to play in the season...IMO i do not think Butcher will let her come back she may try out but i really do not think she will make the team...She really BLEW a great future but now we see what happens when your head gets to big...but im not her so whatever...

Was that a school decision? Summer basketball is not sanctioned by the KHSAA..A player could go and play with any and every team they want during the summer, doesn't matter if you have transfered, quit, etc..I personally think she needs to sit out of games till at least the first of the year..let her practice, come to every game, maybe even dress out (that would make her take it harder cause she is dressed and can't play) and then do extra practice as well..but I know her going to another school this year would not affect her eligibility as far as summer ball goes.
I think she needs to make up her damn mind and quit causing so much drama.
im not sure baller i guess it was a decsion made by the school i have no clue Butcher was the one who told me this so im oblivious to the whole situation dealing with the two of them...
UKGIRL20 Wrote:It's all getting a little old she isn't helpin out anyone with her decisions to leave and comeback, I mean I read before it wasen't the first time she had quit. So I'd like to see her just play and stop all the antics and stuff, suck it up and play somewhere.

i agree. she needs to stay somewhere and quit moving around.
She should be eligible to play anytime because she didn't play for another school.
I think Butcher should wash his hands clean of this player. This is my own personal belief, because she has caused too many problems in the past. Now, she could have changed, but that doesn't happen to often with these kids. I hope she has changed, cause she is a good player and shouldn't end up in one of those conversations about being a waste of talent.
It is really funny how much everyone's tunes have changed on this issue from when she initially left. I would nip this problem before it ever had a chance to fester, but that's just me.
This is getting old... how long will it take before she leaves again
The only reason she does this is to get attention. That is just my opinion.
So old, who cares..If it was a damn good player I could see kinda one side of the story..Guess we will see if Coach Butcher has you know what..
It's all really old...if she wants to play ball, let her play ball and lets not worry about it...if she doesnt want to play ball lets not worry about it...it's really none of our business what she wants to do anyways...its her personal decision.
The_Myth Wrote:It's all really old...if she wants to play ball, let her play ball and lets not worry about it...if she doesnt want to play ball lets not worry about it...it's really none of our business what she wants to do anyways...its her personal decision.
99% of everything on this site is none of any of our business...it's a fan opinion forum.
Who cares what she does any more. She has done messed her career up from moving around and quiting due to playing time. It is a bunch of crap. She used to be good until she gained the "I don't care what coach says, I am going to be the star and score all the points" attitude.
fox sports Wrote:99% of everything on this site is none of any of our business...it's a fan opinion forum.

hahaha.. that really made me laugh lol.. very tru though lol..
baller25 Wrote:Who cares what she does any more. She has done messed her career up from moving around and quiting due to playing time. It is a bunch of crap. She used to be good until she gained the "I don't care what coach says, I am going to be the star and score all the points" attitude.
That attitude ruins a lot of good players with potential.
champ321 Wrote:That attitude ruins a lot of good players with potential.

That is exactly right!!!
y culdnt she play @ BL?
well i havent saw her playing any summer ball so whats up with it now lol...
Pages: 1 2